First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should fit my iceco 3 in 1 fridge. The wrangler won’t. So we are happy.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Loving the 2 door look, but will probably be going 4 door. I own a construction company and definitely need the extra room. It's amazing how much I can get in my 4 door Rubicon with seats down. I believe the Bronco 4 door will give me same if not more room.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ill be tossing that scossor jack at the dealership. Waste of time and weight. Ill find a bottle jack thatll fit in that space.

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the 2 door but man did Ford miss the boat on that or what. Improved most issues Wrangler owners complain about but ignored the good things. Like being able to tumble the seat forward and doubling your flat space back there. And no I don't care to spend on another shelf to raise rear space and make the undertray storage useless.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that is a lot of space.

My daily driver is a Miata, the 2 door bronco has over 4 times the trunk space and it has a back seat too.

This looks very good.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rear seats be coming out my friends... Either by sockets, wrenches, sawsall, grinder, or cutting torch.
No torch needed. All seats just bolt in. There are 4 bolts and it’s out.

I design seat assembly machinery for a living. I actually designed equipment to assemble these specific seats. We assembled the lower H frame section which is made up of the tracks that bolt to the floor as well as the towel bar assembly and seat cushion frame. The seats are pretty much identical frame wise to a ranger seat. These come from Magna at their plant in Canada actually.

Someone mentioned rear seat tilt. I don’t recall a rear seat tilt back from the normal position but if there is it’s not a lot. Only 1st row seats do a full tilt rear in vehicles typically. 2nd row or 3rd row tilt is only a small degree if it’s offered from what I have worked with.

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all clamorin’ for a body-on-frame 2-door that *also* has enough room in the back to lay down and sleep are looking in the wrong place.

busservice.0.jpg
The land cruiser 78 series troop carrier is a two door with enough room to sleep in the back. Given the option I would much rather have one than my current Jeep or a bronco. Unfortunately Toyota doesn’t think North Americans want to buy any of their proper 4X4 vehicles so they only sell the 70 series trucks overseas.

14BD6AA0-2454-4E20-B98F-D0B1DF971EF8.jpeg

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a 2 door reservation holder, I'm fairly surprised how much space is back there. These pictures only solidify my decision.

I am kinda curious why so many people are complaining though. Have you been in a 2-door Jeep or other small, off-road capable 2-door SUV's? You do realize that making the rear space larger will either:

A - Sacrifice 2nd row legroom
B - Ruin the dimensions of the vehicle (which is critical for styling and off-road).

Just my 2 cents. It sounds like many people who are buying the 2-door don't give a damn about the 2nd row seats (fine by me haha) but I think when benchmarking against competitors, they did a great job at evaluating trade-offs.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video find! I hadn’t seen that specific one before. I am thinking the front seat will be able to fold forward to some degree as well to help with longer cargo. I’m not saying it’s perfect, but definitely something that’s definitely doable! (I fit a whole ikea bed set in the back of the WRX at one point).

I’ve been a little intimidated about maneuverability with a smaller off-road trailer for supplies and mounted tent, but overall am optimistic that the 2 door will take care of the daily needs with a little help of a possible spare tire mounted bike rack +\- easily removable cross bar rack. I’m a huge minimalist when it comes to camping. Just the basics.

I have to remember I don’t have the need for the kiddo seats in the back at this point and might as well take up the time to soak in a 2D. The 4D is beautiful and a beast of a Bronco, but for the daily hiking, trails, off-roading should be able to be managed with the 2D. And I can always upgrade a few years down the road! ?

I guess it all comes down to the B&P and possibly seeing one of these guys at an event before December (?). Thanks for letting me needlessly ramble on. ? I’m just happy to get a chance of a Bronco in the driveway.

My back seats are definitely coming out. ??

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The inside of the tailgate looks flat in this video, which is great. One of the things I hate about my 2010 wrangler is the large hump on the inside of the tailgate that contains the locking mechanism. It just kills the cargo space. Looks like plenty of space for a 2 door. Now we just need an aftermarket seat delete.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok, here is a very important question. Maybe I've missed it, but I've read every post. Width of that area, iow will a set of golf clubs fit?
It might be possible to put them on a 45 so they're half standing up but you might be putting some of the weight on one or more of the clubs. Folding one or more of the rear seats would be the best bet.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The land cruiser 78 series troop carrier is a two door with enough room to sleep in the back. Given the option I would much rather have one than my current Jeep or a bronco. Unfortunately Toyota doesn’t think North Americans want to buy any of their proper 4X4 vehicles so they only sell the 70 series trucks overseas.

Ford Bronco ICYMI: Good look at 2 Door Bronco trunk size / cargo space Inked2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Trunk Cargo Room Space_LI
I’m legit so confused by your retort. The Land cruiser 78 that you use as an example of a car you can lay down in is the same size as the Bronco 4-door.
My point stands. Short of a Tardis, I’m not sure how y’all were expecting a short 2-door that you can also lay down in the back of.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just looked up what ICYMI meant!?
I have learnt a lot of Acronyms recently, previously I never cared, but now had to know them to understand what people are talking about. All cz of Bronco?
Sponsored