First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, the debbie downers on this site are getting old.

I wish more would subscribe to the adage, "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all".
Agree 100%. It is what it is. We'll get there. Just going to take longer than usual.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man .. some members on this forum just plain suck. I predict even when you get your bronco it will NOT be an enjoyable ownership experience as you have gone to great lengths to taint the relationship from the very beginning.

Do yourself a favor and just cancel your reservation and buy a Jeep or a Taco and save yourself from yourself.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad for the efforts of all, and as a Plant Manager, I know we are usually the one who gets the "seat time", whether it be positive or negative. We are the one who, in the end, is responsible and answers for it all. And naturally have the spotlight on come "show time".
With that said I would like to have seen front-line workers in the entire thing with a shout-out to the engineers, mangers, etc.
Those are the people I want to see the enthusiasm in.
Those are the people who have the ball in their court now.
Those are the people who dig in and make or break it where the rubber meets the road.
Those are the people who I would like to see Mr. Farley and the commentator speak directly with.
I want to hear their stories.
I want to see the excitement and fever in their eyes.
It's easy to view what you do as "It's just my job", and a lot probably do.
But I'm betting it runs deeper than that with most, and that pride and fulfillment in being part if this is what I would love to sit, listen to, and watch.
I wanna hear from the person who is bolting the seats in, running the harness, painting, final inspectors...
And if any of you are on here from Mr. Farley on down to the 1st-day new hire who walked in this morning...thanks for what you do, doing what you can, and bringing this to life.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I liked the VIDEO. I think it would be wise for some people to take a step back and really think about their reservation. If after reflecting on your future purchase and the negatives out weigh the positives it might be wise to look elsewhere.
:unsure:

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I particularly liked the line about how the manager tells new hires, ā€œYou have won the lottery when you were hired to work the MAP assembly line!ā€

Maybe that is how we will feel when we drive our Broncos off the dealer lot.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I liked the VIDEO. I think it would be wise for some people to take a step back and really think about their reservation. If after reflecting on your future purchase and the negatives out weigh the positives it might be wise to look elsewhere.
:unsure:
I should probably give context as to my reasoning...I didn't mind this video, it's definitely cool to see the people building these beasts are actually invested/have passion in this vs just a bunch of robots building them. I think I was more expecting an actual update to hard top issues, the alleged 2-door issues, 2.7 engine issues, and so on...so for me it was "a waste" bc it was not what I was wanting, maybe this video is something to post later, idk, I just want to know what is going on from Ford vs having to annoy my dealer all the time.

Still eagerly awaiting my VIN so hopefully the increased production can help with that!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This Is a great accomplishment. It means real customers will be getting real Broncos soon, and theyā€™ll continue to ramp up and get to the rest of us eventually.

It is also hard to get excited about it with the top issue screwing up timing for so many early reservers.

Last edited:

HudsonAlex

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 39 Hudson coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I get that it sucks waiting so long, but I feel like people have completely forgotten we're still at the tail end of a global pandemic that has literally shut down, not only the U.S., but the the world. Every industry is suffering. I can't even buy an rc car for my son or a bike for my daughter. Maybe Ford could've handled some aspects a little better, but how does anyone prepare for a once in a generation global pandemic like this. I hate waiting too, but I'm not losing my excitement. Just my .02

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

A company is not going to share production issues with its customers. The only reason why we even know about it is that a member here has friends in high places and decided to share. I bet he knows a lot more and it is not sharing due to some members here just using that info to manipulate the story.

Here's an analogy. Would you share your marital problems with a total stranger?

At the end of the day, Ford's issues with their suppliers are none of our business.

I should probably give context as to my reasoning...I didn't mind this video, it's definitely cool to see the people building these beasts are actually invested/have passion in this vs just a bunch of robots building them. I think I was more expecting an actual update to hard top issues, the alleged 2-door issues, 2.7 engine issues, and so on...so for me it was "a waste" bc it was not what I was wanting, maybe this video is something to post later, idk, I just want to know what is going on from Ford vs having to annoy my dealer all the time.

Still eagerly awaiting my VIN so hopefully the increased production can help with that!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I understand what you wanted to hear, but Ford never said it was anything more than a 'celebration'.

A lot of people (not just you) get upset/frustrated when it comes to expectations versus what Ford actually said.

They are still on track from that slide that showed the timeline back in January (I think). A communication went out in May (yes, it sucked), Broncos are being built in June and will be in the hands of customers this summer.

I totally understand the range of feelings/emotions that people have here because of the roller coaster we're on. I'm just enjoying (or at least trying to) the process.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL!

A company is not going to share production issues with its customers. The only reason why we even know about it is that a member here has friends in high places and decided to share. I bet he knows a lot more and it is not sharing due to some members here just using that info manipulate the story.

Here's an analogy. Would you share your marital problems with a total stranger?

At the end of the day, Ford issues with its suppliers are none of our business.
I canā€™t think of a car in recent memory that just had such transparency regarding issues. Usually you donā€™t hear a word of whatā€™s causing a delay, just the fact one is happening. We arenā€™t deserved any information, weā€™re just buying a vehicle. If you spent 50x what it cost Iā€™d understand, but this is a mass produced sub 100k vehicleā€¦.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand what you wanted to hear, but Ford never said it was anything more than a 'celebration'.

A lot of people (not just you) get upset/frustrated when it comes to expectations versus what Ford actually said.

They are still on track from that slide that showed the timeline back in January (I think). A communication went out in May (yes, it sucked), Broncos are being built in June and will be in the hands of customers this summer.

I totally understand the range of feelings/emotions that people have here because of the roller coaster we're on. I'm just enjoying (or at least trying to) the process.
Yea I get that and I am trying to remain positive as much as I can through it all. Just keeps getting annoying when I have a week 1 reservation and just one little MIC top is holding me back (I do not like soft tops hence me not changing my order). Oh well, hopefully good news is to come!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea I get that and I am trying to remain positive as much as I can through it all. Just keeps getting annoying when I have a week 1 reservation and just one little MIC top is holding me back (I do not like soft tops hence me not changing my order). Oh well, hopefully good news is to come!
I would feel the exact same way if I were in your shoes. Never thought ordering a truck would require so much mental strength. :censored:
Sponsored