Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tricky Dick I hate to bother you again TD, but did you happen to get a measurement between the cargo floor, and the bottom of the cross beam on the roll bar. If not, I'll get it Tuesday. That's going to be important to us also. She has nerve damage on her left side from a car wreck, and has to ride a 3 wheel bike. We can get the bike in the rear of our Wrangler, and I surly hope we can do the same in the Bronco.
Sorry I didn't. That reminds me, they have a piece of tape on the floor to indicate where the 2dr cargo space ends. It was plenty sufficient for me.
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OBX and BD should have the same suspension but it is good to know they are the same height in the real world.
I checked @indio22 's post and they're also the same 6" as Badlands! This should make many people happy.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were even nice enough to give me a "Bronco Idaho" hat even though I had to admit to ordering from a small dealer in Iowa...

I liked the feel of the manual trans, although I am unwilling to sacrifice the 2.7. I thought the interior was small, but not uncomfortable. The cactus gray looked nicer than I expected. Really wish they had a hardtop and sasquatch to examine, but overall satisfied.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were even nice enough to give me a "Bronco Idaho" hat even though I had to admit to ordering from a small dealer in Iowa...

I liked the feel of the manual trans, although I am unwilling to sacrifice the 2.7. I thought the interior was small, but not uncomfortable. The cactus gray looked nicer than I expected. Really wish they had a hardtop and sasquatch to examine, but overall satisfied.
Yeah I admitted I was at an out of state dealer too. My brother didn't get one since he didn't have a res.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.