IdaNeck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, true! Which is why we went with a (used) GX460 over a Tahoe when the FJ got too small.
Sponsored

Deleted member 14617

Demarow Ford is offering this deal to idahoans, but I think today is the last day. Call them and ask for Nick. I found the info in the Western States group buy forum, and people spoke highly of the dealership.

Ford Bronco Idaho Dealers? 1603470161900

IdaNeck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Intriguing.

Cheap flight to PDX. Realistically, about $400-500 more than Granger’s deal.

I’m torn, because I like road trips through the country’s heartland.

Deleted member 14617

Intriguing.

Cheap flight to PDX. Realistically, about $400-500 more than Granger’s deal.

I’m torn, because I like road trips through the country’s heartland.
We could rent a car (or a van, sometimes cheaper) and carpool there...

Sponsored

FF440Andrew

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anybody have updates on any good Idaho dealers?

Lithia in Idaho Falls is holding on tight to MSRP. I’m reaching out tosome of the smaller dealers in the area (Rexburg, Blackfoot, Soda Springs, etc) to see what they are willing to do. I’ll post back here if I find anything good.

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I reserved a Dodge TRX, but I haven't gotten around to cancelling my reservation. I never heard anything from Lithia Ford in Boise, so I was bored yesterday and asked them to call me. They told me they will be at MSRP, but they have 400 reservations there. Anyway, I just wanted to keep you all in the loop on that. I don't know if that is good or bad for you, but there you have it. They also said they will need a $1000 deposit when you place your order. He also mentioned going in to place the order. Best of luck and look forward to seeing your Broncos on the road.

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I reserved a Dodge TRX, but I haven't gotten around to cancelling my reservation. I never heard anything from Lithia Ford in Boise, so I was bored yesterday and asked them to call me. They told me they will be at MSRP, but they have 400 reservations there. Anyway, I just wanted to keep you all in the loop on that. I don't know if that is good or bad for you, but there you have it. They also said they will need a $1000 deposit when you place your order. He also mentioned going in to place the order. Best of luck and look forward to seeing your Broncos on the road.
I got a call yesterday from Lithia Ford Boise about my reservation. They wanted to set up a day for next week to meet. I was only half listening, so I am not sure if that was to submit my order or not, but he wanted to schedule a meet time.

I told him I am no longer interested in the MY21 Bronco and reserved a TRX. I told him my reasons why and he seemed to understand. He also really didn't seem to care I wasn't moving forward on it.

Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys in case you haven't heard from your dealership.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a good experience @ Kendall. Check out Justin R at Kendall ... aka here
Let's see... two complaints about Kendall Ford and nobody saying anything good about them?

Well Kendall Ford has taken good care of me and my two Fords for more than two years, so I'm sticking with them. Plus they don't attach a "brand" to the cars they sell, unlike Corwin and Lithia. I would have to have it in the contract that they're not going to permanently attach anything like that before I would buy from one of those. Give me a quality license plate frame or something, but don't permanently attach your name to my new car.
Kendall was good and JustinR over there took care of us aka @thesyncguru

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a good experience @ Kendall. Check out Justin R at Kendall ... aka here

Kendall was good and JustinR over there took care of us aka @thesyncguru
Kendall has been responsive (to email), although would not commit to price last week so I assumed that it would not be good. I would have had no problem purchasing from them if they had been willing to quote a price via email. I'll probably try to contact them again later if I don't order one elsewhere.

<deleted comment about another local dealer - in light of today's news of unscrupulous dealers stealing or cancelling reservations I don't want to risk it>

I am seriously considering transferring my reservation to Granger now. Shipping is $1400, but price is good. Perhaps a longer wait due to shipping, but they seem responsive and competent. I don't have any problem paying a higher price (within reason) at a local dealership, but they are making it a hassle.

Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am seriously considering transferring my reservation to Granger now.
I finally transferred my reservation to Granger. I offered $500 extra to local dealers, but found no takers. Granger has been responsive and I am comfortable having it delivered to my driveway to save $2240.
Ford Bronco Idaho Dealers? 1611952636700

Comments on a couple of local dealers:

The Good: Kendall Meridian
Very responsive. Replied to emails in last 6 months and and direct message on this site. Ask is MSRP and doc fee is high. We couldn't agree on price, but I would otherwise recommend them for someone wanting to buy local.

The Bad: Lithia Boise
Ford originally assigned my reservation to Lithia. Apart from automated messages and one dismissive email that didn't even acknowledge my question, they were unresponsive to my requests for 6 months. MSRP and $3000 deposit (I laughed at that). I did not make them an offer, because they ignored my request for email contact. Their service department seems to do a good job, however.

The Ugly:
No response from the small Oregon dealer that I purchased my Raptor from. But I was also concerned that their allocation may have been a problem.

Reactions: djp

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally transferred my reservation to Granger. I offered $500 extra to local dealers, but found no takers. Granger has been responsive and I am comfortable having it delivered to my driveway to save $2240.
1611952636700.png

Comments on a couple of local dealers:

The Good: Kendall Meridian
Very responsive. Replied to emails in last 6 months and and direct message on this site. Ask is MSRP and doc fee is high. We couldn't agree on price, but I would otherwise recommend them for someone wanting to buy local.

The Bad: Lithia Boise
Ford originally assigned my reservation to Lithia. Apart from automated messages and one dismissive email that didn't even acknowledge my question, they were unresponsive to my requests for 6 months. MSRP and $3000 deposit (I laughed at that). I did not make them an offer, because they ignored my request for email contact. Their service department seems to do a good job, however.

The Ugly:
No response from the small Oregon dealer that I purchased my Raptor from. But I was also concerned that their allocation may have been a problem.
I'm with granger too, your res number looks better than mine.

If you're looking for transport, I have a guy with Reliable Transport that has shipped my last 2 vehicles (tacoma / grand cherokee). He's quoted $800 or less. I can pass him along when the time comes... or we can double up our rigs if they arrive ~ same time

So what that really means for you is that you saved ~ $1859 on your purchase, even after shipping.

when you're ready to order from granger send email to fordbronco AT grangermotors.com
and attach your build print out and give them your res number and phone number

albert is likely to respond or give you a call as he is in charge of this region

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am in the SW Idaho area and finally getting ready to order(I'd actually prefer a mid to late MY22 so the delay has been deliberate). I've never actually bought a car through a dealer though. Anything to watch out for?

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the SW Idaho area and finally getting ready to order(I'd actually prefer a mid to late MY22 so the delay has been deliberate). I've never actually bought a car through a dealer though. Anything to watch out for?
Not really, this will be my 3rd vehicle purchased out of state from a dealer. It's just like any other dealer. I've had no bad experiences or issues, just overall way way better pricing.
Sponsored