First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many of you in Idaho have a vin or has your Bronco arrived already. Not seeing that anyone on this forum has received theirs out West. My orig email had build week of 7/26 and that was changed to 8/2. Called ford this week and still 8/2. Fairly good news.
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many of you in Idaho have a vin or has your Bronco arrived already. Not seeing that anyone on this forum has received theirs out West. My orig email had build week of 7/26 and that was changed to 8/2. Called ford this week and still 8/2. Fairly good news.
I live in Wyoming but ordered my Bronco through Lithia in Idaho Falls. It was built on 06-29 but I'm one of the ones stuck in limbo still waiting for it to ship. It's been sitting at MAP for 2 weeks now, so who knows when that'll happen.

OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, probably waiting for rail. I suppose it will go to Salt Lake and then truck to Idaho Falls. At least that shouldn't take long. By the way I am 1:00 am mst 7/14 res bd, 2.7. mic. and western Idaho. Good luck on yours and hope you get it soon.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah mine has a build week of 07/19 and my build day is for 07/22 this next week. I havent got my sticker yet but it should be showing up this week. I live in Salt Lake City area and im getting mine through lithia in idaho falls too. Someone in logan UT got a bronco already. Idk the specific details on it but it sounded like he got it by rail and it didnt take very long to get here.

OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well at least it is nice to know that someone out here got theirs.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone else in my build week page said that rail time to get out here is about 10-14 days max. Thats basically in total from them completing builds and getting them put on the rail and starting to move it out here. The local dealership said same thing because they have gotten a couple orders shipping recently.

OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any one seen their Broncos yet. Mine showed a blend of 8/3 and in production on that date. Nothing since. I'm guessing it is in MIC top jail.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco is currently on the train heading for Idaho falls. Talked to dealer yesterday and he said it is in Indiana right now. Should be getting transferred in the next few days for another rail to come out here. Should be here by the 25th

OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well good for you. Will it go rail al the way to Idaho Falls or to Salt Lake and then truck. That would be sad because it just means that you might see it go by on it's way away from you. Best of luck and hope it is everything you've expected.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well good for you. Will it go rail al the way to Idaho Falls or to Salt Lake and then truck. That would be sad because it just means that you might see it go by on it's way away from you. Best of luck and hope it is everything you've expected.
Yeah it will be railed to slc then picked up by truck. Wish I could just pick it up from the rail yard lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if you could drive it off of the rail car and take it straight home.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if you could drive it off of the rail car and take it straight home.
I wish!! I just pray I dont have any transit damage. I know there have been a handful of people that have gotten some damage. Now that I know its about another week or so out I am just super antsy

OP
OP

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Be encouraged. Where I work we rail in tractors and combines all of the time on open flat cars. It is rare that there is any damage. You only hear about the bad ones so your odds are pretty good it will be fine. The wait has to be tough. I'd need to stay near the bathroom or I might wet myself.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah its a super tough wait. this is probably the worst part of the waiting. Once you know its been built and shipped you would expect a speedy delivery but its not. Plus when you live in Utah and it passes through SLC and has to go up to Idaho sucks.
Sponsored