Sponsored

Ideal model to buy for doing rentals on Turo?

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My first Bronco is going to arrive next week (2-Door Velocity Blue Bender). I'm going to order a second Bronco mainly to use as a Turo rental property (and also to use myself when it isn't being rented). As a slight clarification, in November '21 I ordered a 2-Door Cyber Orange Basequatch. I picked this because I feel like this is what I would personally want for a second Bronco...but I'm now thinking that a 4-Door softtop Basequatch is better for rental purposes. As a plus, I'd have a convertible in my armada to enjoy myself.

I have the feeling that I should change my order to this 4-Door Cyber Orange Basequatch as a good Return-On-Investment choice. Before I make this change, probing the crew for what type of Bronco you would want if you were in South Florida. Please let me know which model I should go for (even if it should be an upper-range model).
Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a family-man, any trip to Florida likely would include the kids. Family = Four Door
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Edit: and as far as specific model, the only benefit of going higher than the base would be to get the Black Diamond's marine-grade vinyl to ease cleanup between renters

Last edited:

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You'd probably get a better turn on your investment with that Base with Sasquatch.

OP
OP
SupremoSombrero

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the input. I went tower the 4-Door soft-top Black Diamond Sasquatch. It will be a premium rental.

even though it will be no-smoking; some inconsiderate people still will. The cloth/carpet in the base would soak up that smell. I spent the extra $9k for the slick bumper and great MGV seats.

with door soft, any FL sudden-rain that gets in will just go out the hole.

thanks for the input!
Sponsored

Reactions: abe