Sponsored

If AMB looks like black to you, then please clean your glasses.................

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’re probably going to as irritated as I will be with my blue/black Bronco having to tell people your Cyber Orange Bronco is Orange and not yellow, LOL. But when the sun hits It right and that beautiful Orange comes through, they’ll understand. The good thing for me is I like clean, black, glossy vehicles as well, so when the blue isn’t exactly feeling it on a cloudy day she’ll still be beautiful to me. I like how people on this forum, for the most part, can agree to disagree without being disagreeable. Can’t wait to see a CO Bronco in the wild.
Oh, and a couple shades lighter might just look like Bluejeans blue, or any number of other blues, and what’s the fun in that? It then just becomes a pretty blue Bronco without Jedi black:blue tricks and stops being interesting.
Sponsored

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tend to like blacks and blues on vehicles, Lightning Blue is beautiful but unobtainable, Velocity just doesn't do it for me. Blue Jeans I love on trucks but it died one year too soon 😭

My CL 6spd is Honda/Acura's Nighthawk Black Pearl, has the itty bitty TINIEST bit of bluish pearl to edges and reflections on a clear day. I'll never sell it*, and like that this kinda takes that and runs rampant with the blue.

When I briefly worked as Ford salesman in 2017, I really liked the way the color Magma behaved (almost black to brown-ish red pop). I said if Ford ever made a blue like that, I'd be all over it.

Then they did, and it just happened to land on the revival of the Bronco 😍

So I've been AMB since day one, I just keep coming back to it.

*It'd have to be a foolish to refuse offer. I would then begin hunting a blue with black interior version of the same car 😂

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should I get AMB with mic or black modular roof ? Or wait another year for AMB coloured roof ? Anyone have photos of 4 door with black roof outside ?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Should I get AMB with mic or black modular roof ? Or wait another year for AMB coloured roof ? Anyone have photos of 4 door with black roof outside ?
I'll get mine with the MIC top and big fender flares (Squatch) That should make the blue pop more. Not that I had a choice, wife chose it and the automatic. Her investment into what is my toy, so when she has to expend energy to climb into it, it won't stop her from styling around when she is driving it. Fair enough...

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is my personal opinion, it's YOUR Bronco to choose.

With AMB I think MIC might be better on anything except a non-Squatch Outer Banks, Wildtrak, or First Edition.

There's just so many gray and matte black shades throughout that the glossy black top would blend weird I think. The ones I mentioned have matching black, or body color bits to help the color scheme out, while like @PSUTE said the MIC may contrast better to make it stand out

Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll get mine with the MIC top and big fender flares (Squatch) That should make the blue pop more. Not that I had a choice, wife chose it and the automatic. Her investment into what is my toy, so when she has to expend energy to climb into it, it won't stop her from styling around when she is driving it. Fair enough...
Have a tough time with grey roof and that dark blue

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BMW has a similar color that is black in 90% of lighting except in direct sun where the blue undertone appears. Difference is the Germans labeled this Carbon Black. Perhaps this is the Black and Blue vs White and Gold dress debacle again.

Ford Bronco If AMB looks like black to you, then please clean your glasses................. 1612503386894

Ford Bronco If AMB looks like black to you, then please clean your glasses................. 1612503394861

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With AMB I think MIC might be better on anything except a non-Squatch Outer Banks, Wildtrak, or First Edition.

There's just so many gray and matte black shades throughout that the glossy black top would blend weird I think. The ones I mentioned have matching black, or body color bits to help the color scheme out, while like @PSUTE said the MIC may contrast better to make it stand out

And I was thinking the black roof would be close to the AMB body so look good. It’s the fender flares that remain grey. Can you get them in black ?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I think the MIC gray top might compliment the WT and FE and Sasquatch version better than the glossy black painted modular top. Since the door handles, fender flares, rear bumper, and in some pictures I’ve seen even the tube steps and tires match the gray MIC top. The glossy black mirror caps and grill on the WT and FE are really only seen from the front where you don’t really see the gray MIC top. The other MIC colored bits (fender flares, door handles, etc.) are seen from the rear and side of the vehicle where the top is most prominent.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The one on the left is AMB. Took me 0.86 seconds to see that. What is the issue?
Too each his own.... to dark blue for me. I do think it’s a really cool paint job of how it shifts between colors... blue and damn near black... or black depending on the light conditions

OP
OP
nminus1

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re probably going to as irritated as I will be with my blue/black Bronco having to tell people your Cyber Orange Bronco is Orange and not yellow, LOL. But when the sun hits It right and that beautiful Orange comes through, they’ll understand. The good thing for me is I like clean, black, glossy vehicles as well, so when the blue isn’t exactly feeling it on a cloudy day she’ll still be beautiful to me. I like how people on this forum, for the most part, can agree to disagree without being disagreeable. Can’t wait to see a CO Bronco in the wild.
I like the metallic in the Cyber Orange. It gives it depth close up, like AMB

OP
OP
nminus1

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
So AMB with MIC or black modular ??
AMB with MIC. Not waiting for 2022 model. Just found out some peeps ahead of me on this list at my dealer dropped out likely putting me in for a summer delivery, YES!!
In 2 years there will be so much aftermarket parts for these things it will be insane IMO

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AMB with MIC. Not waiting for 2022 model. Just found out some peeps ahead of me on this list at my dealer dropped out likely putting me in for a summer delivery, YES!!
In 2 years there will be so much aftermarket parts for these things it will be insane IMO
Lucky you. The look is growing on me. The modular black is a little off....so if you can’t match the then go another route and find complementary look
Sponsored