Sponsored

If anyone wants their Bronco early, my dealership is selling one!

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just venting because they said I was #2 on list, I see this one marked up$14k which besides color is the same model I ordered. I'm waiting while they're selling. I guess the bright side is I'm not dealing with issues yet..

Ford Bronco If anyone wants their Bronco early, my dealership is selling one! 1628646091569
Sponsored

Gtbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger, 2007 Honda Shadow
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@DreamFolise this is my dealership too! Sales guy told me they were making up 10k for unclaimed broncos, 14 is crazy. They've already had 2 broncos, this is the 3rd they've now sold. I am "#8" they said

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought that was supposed to be impossible. Dealers were not supposed to get vehicles that matched one of their reservation holders as dealer stock.

There is so much dealer BS going around.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First, I don't have any problems with dealer mark-ups. It's basically their vehicle, and they can sell it for what they want. Doesn't mean I'll have to buy it though. However, If these dealers had any morals about them they would go down their list of reservations by date/time stamp, and offer it to those folks at MSRP first. But, we all know the majority of dealers have no scruples, or morals. Very sad.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealership near me sold a Bronco to some guy off the street last month - for 10k markup. After the reservation holder had showed up, realized what he was buying, and decided to pass.

One of several reasons I dislike the reservation scheme and the Bronco rollout in general. The guy off the street got a Bronco before any of you guys.

OP
OP
DreamFolise

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Gtbronco I was told I was #2, have a first day timestamp and I'm feeling like it means nothing. Maybe when we finally get our Broncos we can head out for a ride!

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very happy with my dealer and his approach. Order holders get the agreed to price. If a vehicle becomes available and he can put an order holder in to it, he will. If you walk in off the street and want to buy a dealer owned vehicle (mannequin or unclaimed ordered vehicle) you will pay a markup. His philosophy is that, in addition to supply and demand, jumping ahead of long time order holders comes at a cost. Seems fair to me.

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my custom order in since August of 202*1*. I think Ford is to blame even though I feel my dealer has passed me up for my order. Ford should have fulfilled order before sending Broncos to the dealers. Or they should have forced set rules on the dealers to fulfill order in the order they were received.

Luckily, last week I found a dealer willing to sell me a Sas'd Outerbanks at MSRP. It doesn't have everything I wanted, but I needed a new car and I'll just sell this one if I ever get my custom order.
Sponsored