Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
So, once I have my Bronco, it's free, or nearly so, for me to attend an Off-Roadeo; but if I bring my wife, @Seanette, that's an additional $395 fee for her.

They provide Broncos for us to drive there, so we wouldn't; use our own. If we pay the $395 for my wife to come along, do we each get a Bronco to drive, or does she just ride with me in the one provided for me?

I'm assuming that even if I have my own Bronco there, they wouldn't let me use it, for liability reasons.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 Bronco per Vin number reservation. Your whole group rides together, but you can both drive It. if you take it to Moab you could take yours with the group. Whole coarse is public land.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take your wife with you to Moab! She will love it. You’ll share the car but it’s 7 hours driving. My son and I swapped driving all day. It was awesome.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was irritated with the extra cost at first, especially with the additional $200 deposit, but didn’t leave feeling that way at all. We attended the Nevada off-roadeo and the amount of work they put into the land and the facilities, not to mention how well organized it was and how knowledgeable the staff were, it was really a flawless experience start to finish. My husband and I switched turns driving and had so much fun, I hope you bring her along!!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was irritated with the extra cost at first, especially with the additional $200 deposit, but didn’t leave feeling that way at all. We attended the Nevada off-roadeo and the amount of work they put into the land and the facilities, not to mention how well organized it was and how knowledgeable the staff were, it was really a flawless experience start to finish. My husband and I switched turns driving and had so much fun, I hope you bring her along!!
THIS. I took my momma ☺

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THIS. I took my momma ☺
yo' MaMa!
Heading up to New Hampshire for November 5th...And I'm taking my son on his 29th Birthday! So of course, I will let him do "some" driving. Best Birthday present I could think of! :LOL:
He's stationed in Maryland and took leave. So we're making a New England road trip for a week. Whoo-hoo!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yo' MaMa!
Heading up to New Hampshire for November 5th...And I'm taking my son on his 29th Birthday! So of course, I will let him do "some" driving. Best Birthday present I could think of! :LOL:
He's stationed in Maryland and took leave. So we're making a New England road trip for a week. Whoo-hoo!
This weekend! - have a great time. You guys must be pumped for it. Come back and share some stories?

BroncoJoerg

Badlands
First Name
Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My one big regret about going to Off-rodeo is that I didn't bring my wife! She loves going out on out off-road trips, and it would have been nice for her to get "taught" something about driving the Bronco by a 3rd party. :)
Sponsored