Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not how it works. All current orders and 99's have to be converted to an order by mid-November or they are lost. Dealers don't have control over what Bronco orders get pulled, however, they do have that control on other vehicles. Ford will then build the vehicles that they have parts for, and allegedly do so in timestamp order.

Just look at the group buy threads for a prime example, yesterday those dealers were surprised with allocations and pulled orders that Ford never told them about. They didn't pick the ones that got pulled.

Edit. And if you didn't get pulled yesterday it is pretty much a forgone conclusion that you have been pushed.
Accurate. Dealer told me today they are sorting the remaining, pushing to early 23 builds, and handling the rest of the no orders placed.

Speculating banks open sometime late November - early January for net new.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Checked order at dealer today...l have a new my’23 order with 99 status...could not open or look at it...guess I’ll have to go back and un99 it next week...

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I get pushed and have to re-negotiate pricing, I'm definitely done with my dealer and will move on even if Ford won't let me switch tp another dealer, and even if it means no BRaptor. I know the dealer still wins because they get to keep the allocation, but it won't be with my money. I swear it's like playing roulette picking a dealer.
It's great that there are some stand-up dealers out there, like the Eric's. I just with there were all like that.

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer reached out to me today to inform me I got pushed to MY23 Bronco Raptor
which I found out already through ford performance chat.
Was paying a 10K ADM for it because it is a first-year model but since I am getting pushed to a 23 I asked if I could get it at MSRP. No go "It's considered a specialty Vehicle" So I am pulling the plug.
grateful I have a 2022 Outer Banks Sas Lux to keep me happy.
To everyone getting the 22 Bronco Raptor Congrats and enjoy that Beauty!!!!!
Time to change my Signature and profile back to the Outer Banks lol