Sponsored

If I order hard top, do I also get the soft top?

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 4dr bronco comes with a soft top, if i upgrade to the hard top do i get the soft top that was coming with? Just wondering
Sponsored

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no, dual tops not an option currently on B&P

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No.. your Standard Soft Top is applied as a "credit" to the price of the MIC (Hard tops are not $700)

And you can't do the dual right now (maybe it will change before Ordering) because the Dual is the Modular Painted and Soft (or so it is supposed to be)

Reactions: Lou

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No.. your Standard Soft Top is applied as a "credit" to the price of the MIC (Hard tops are not $700)

And you can't do the dual right now (maybe it will change before Ordering) because the Dual is the Modular Painted and Soft (or so it is supposed to be)
Yep, this is correct.

I planned on going with dual tops but will just go with soft top until the modular painted top is available for order later in the year (or may include it in my order if allowed - as long as it doesn't hold up delivery and allows for some kind of drop shipping when it's finally available).

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another post the OP brought something up that was like.. oh yeah?

If one orders a trim that comes with the Soft Top (and they do not order the MIC).. does it include the "plug" you need to attach the hard top electronics later?

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So on another thread - someone was told by Ford or the dealer that the modular hardtop will be able to be purchased for $1800 when it comes out - if they take the MIC now. Doesn't that price seem kind of low ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If one orders a trim that comes with the Soft Top (and they do not order the MIC).. does it include the "plug" you need to attach the hard top electronics later?
I hope we get the answer to this. It will 100% dictate my roof selection which also dictates my colour selection.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So on another thread - someone was told by Ford or the dealer that the modular hardtop will be able to be purchased for $1800 when it comes out - if they take the MIC now. Doesn't that price seem kind of low ?
in the survey, it showed dual top option modular top & soft top for $1895 I want to say. the dual top MIC and soft top was like $1495.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im curious about a similar question on accessories... for instance, if you option into the modular front bumper, but then get the pro bumper accessory... would you get 2 bumpers?
if its anything like jeep then no, you'll only get one.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

if they're like jeep, then no, it doesn't preconfigured for the rear defrost, wiper fluid, etc..

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When will we know about how much the credit is? Day of order or is there a way yo see it on B&P? I've never done an order before so I'm down for learning as much as possible.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When will we know about how much the credit is? Day of order or is there a way yo see it on B&P? I've never done an order before so I'm down for learning as much as possible.
Sorry.. not to confuse.. there is no Credit.. that is why I'm saying "Credit". I simply meant that if you choose the Hard Top, then they only charge you the difference between what it would have cost them for the Soft top.

Think of it like the Engines. Do you really think a 2.7L V6 engine only cost a couple grand? But if they are not putting in the 4 in the first place, you are only getting charged the difference.

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry.. not to confuse.. there is no Credit.. that is why I'm saying "Credit". I simply meant that if you choose the Hard Top, then they only charge you the difference between what it would have cost them for the Soft top.

Think of it like the Engines. Do you really think a 2.7L V6 engine only cost a couple grand? But if they are not putting in the 4 in the first place, you are only getting charged the difference.
No worries at all. Thank you!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
see then I ask, can I walk into a dealer and buy the pro bumper for the same $995 as an aftermarket accessory? because the mod bumper has resale value. or just a funky piece of wall art.
my hunch is that yes, you will be able to that. I can walk into my ford dealer and purchase the warn winch for a super duty truck, may have to provide them the part number but they can get it for me. But the question is, how long will it take for them to have extra stock of it and ability to ship to the dealership.
Sponsored