Sponsored

If I order Sept 1, delivery a year later?

xcantuaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if I order a 2022 bronco Sept 1.........realistically are we talking about waiting another year to get it?
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds about right :ROFLMAO:

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a guess, I wouldn’t expect it before Sept 22. Maybe not even by then. There is a huge backlog of orders, and with the hardtop issue a ton have been pushed to ‘22, those will all get built before they work on new orders.

OP
OP

xcantuaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't have a reservation currently......I may just buy a used wrangler until my order gets here.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2021 reservation I placed 7/14/20, early am for 2 door base Sasquatch. I have been deferred to a 2022 and have to re-order per the E Mail from Ford. I went to the dealer yesterday with a list of questions- such as will pricing be held, can I change my order or will I have to get at the end of the line and will my reservation count or am I still at the end of the line. The Sales Guy could not answer- he said he had to meet with the owner or head of sales, not sure to find out more information. The only piece of information he had was that order banks for 2022 are not open yet. They have to get back to me and I have not heard anything yet.

I still suspect it will be least least a year wait from now, if not longer. Given trouble with the hard tops, parts availability, priority orders, dealer allocations, for 2022, etc. I am not confident the reservation will do anything at all. Exploring all of my options before I go in the direction of a Gladiator or Ranger.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’re making a reservation now, would not expect it until CY ‘23 if you want anything other than a very basic build.

For reference my res was 7/25/20 and I don’t expect to see the truck until July of ‘22. Granted I’m a 2 door, but you’ve still got about 160k orders ahead of you.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft top good chance. MIC top not so much. Big bend non Sasquatch 4 four will help get it faster if you leave off the modular bumper and towing package.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 reservation I placed 7/14/20, early am for 2 door base Sasquatch. I have been deferred to a 2022 and have to re-order per the E Mail from Ford. I went to the dealer yesterday with a list of questions- such as will pricing be held, can I change my order or will I have to get at the end of the line and will my reservation count or am I still at the end of the line. The Sales Guy could not answer- he said he had to meet with the owner or head of sales, not sure to find out more information. The only piece of information he had was that order banks for 2022 are not open yet. They have to get back to me and I have not heard anything yet.

I still suspect it will be least least a year wait from now, if not longer. Given trouble with the hard tops, parts availability, priority orders, dealer allocations, for 2022, etc. I am not confident the reservation will do anything at all. Exploring all of my options before I go in the direction of a Gladiator or Ranger.
My reservation is a few hours before yours, and my hope is that all of the 2 door priority orders have been built and delivered, or built and waiting at map for a new MIC top. Hopefully we won't have to deal that issue again.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First off the reservation time stamp does matter and will matter till they get order holders built. That time stamp and your configuration vs available commodities are what determines when you get built. I had a 07/24 reservation and ordered a obx, 2.3, mod bumper, mic top, tow. I left off the 2.7 and sas Bc I didn’t want to have all the deadly sins. I was steadfast holding to a hardtop till Ford announced the news about unpulled orders and I drove a sas bb soft top and decided the trade off of switching wasn’t that great. I changed my order to a soft top and a 2.7 the a week later added sas and it was picked up last week for a 09/20 build. Your dealer is a moron. You can adjust your order, it is price protected. What got my unit built was the fact so many people are staying the course for a hardtop. My dealer has been super helpful and supportive and in lock step with me the whole way.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It depends on the dealers allocation. These small dealerships that don’t have many reservations give you the best chance of getting a bronco ASAP.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It depends on the dealers allocation. These small dealerships that don’t have many reservations give you the best chance of getting a bronco ASAP.
Yes, agree with this. Can I change dealers? I have not changed dealers since my initial choice at the time of the reservation. I would much prefer a smaller dealer that don't have so many reservations- and one that will communicate with me better.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes, agree with this. Can I change dealers? I have not changed dealers since my initial choice at the time of the reservation. I would much prefer a smaller dealer that don't have so many reservations- and one that will communicate with me better.
Probably once 22s are able to be ordered they’ll let people change dealers again.
Sponsored