Sponsored

If people back out of reservations, are dealers free to sell their unused allocation to anyone ?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
you are incorrect ford has clearly said multiple times that they will not build any stock until all reservations have been fulfilled.
Ford Bronco If people back out of reservations, are dealers free to sell their unused allocation to anyone ? Screenshot_20210215-085450
Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, there was a thread on the penalties

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They told us as well and it has been leaked here several times that dealer stock will not come until all reservations are fulfilled.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They said that initially, and then removed it from their website....now they only say that is true for MY21. If they have said it "clearly multiple times" for all reservations....go ahead and link it in.
It was directly stated in the q and a from ford and in the info dealers got that someone leaked here as well.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was directly stated in the q and a from ford and in the info dealers got that someone leaked here as well.
In other words, no, you can't link it....because it doesn't exist except from early on before they decided to use the allocation process they have in place now for Bronco. Why do you think they specifically removed that statement from the FAQ's? By the way, info leaked from dealers is not really Ford being "clear" on an issue.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In other words, no, you can't link it....because it doesn't exist except from early on before they decided to use the allocation process they have in place now for Bronco. Why do you think they specifically removed that statement from the FAQ's? By the way, info leaked from dealers is not really Ford being "clear" on an issue.
you can search through the threads and I am sure you will find it, but can I link the fordtube video that says it no I can't. Regardless of that I have seen it from the horses mouth and can tell you that is what they have said, I don't deal in the speculation and bs any info I do is from FMC, my credibility is well established but if that isn't good enough for you I invite you to do the research

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

you can search through the threads and I am sure you will find it, but can I link the fordtube video that says it no I can't. Regardless of that I have seen it from the horses mouth and can tell you that is what they have said, I don't deal in the speculation and bs any info I do is from FMC, my credibility is well established but if that isn't good enough for you I invite you to do the research
Thank you @noahr I'll believe one of our credible forum Ford dealers over others speculation.
Sponsored