Sponsored

If the same inept team responsible for B&P also codes the system that generates the assembly line “build sheets”........

OP
OP
KH_59

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kidding aside, what if the flawed B&P, contradictory info from Ford reps and such turns out to be a giant ruse, and in the end it turns out to be as simple as knowing how to check the right boxes on a special order form somewhere?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those who are willing to explore (hack) the Bronco's internals, I expect certain options to be available. Items such as 4A and the various GOAT modes are controlled by electronics. With the knowledge of ForScan, those features may be enabled. Your hardware (GOAT dial along with buttons) may not coincide with enabled features, but sourcing the hardware to align with enabled features is just part of the hack.

OP
OP
KH_59

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those who are willing to explore (hack) the Bronco's internals, I expect certain options to be available. Items such as 4A and the various GOAT modes are controlled by electronics. With the knowledge of ForScan, those features may be enabled. Your hardware (GOAT dial along with buttons) may not coincide with enabled features, but sourcing the hardware to align with enabled features is just part of the hack.
4A is a completely different transfer case, mechanically, but I like your thinking about inputting different GOAT parameters.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure it can be done, speaking as one of the only people to have a Flex with lane-keeping ;)

Most Ranger features will likely be hackable onto the Bronco I'd imagine.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm betting the GOAT modes are there and you could just buy a new dial. On the Ranger you can add Terrain management to the trims that don't even have it. You buy the dial and cut the hole out and all the wiring is there and just activate it with ForScan.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/terrain-management-upgrade.4901/

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That shouldn't be a problem with the idiots running the show currently.

How is it I can go build a Big Bend, add the Squatch package ($7300+) and that shows up as the base MSRP? The only thing showing up in Options are the V6, Hard Top & Signature Lights. At what point does Ford decide to actually hire some REAL web site developers? ?

Ford Bronco If the same inept team responsible for B&P also codes the system that generates the assembly line “build sheets”........ 1608822815662

Edit: They are doing same shit for the Base. Is this because normal Invoice price is a lower discount than Invoice on Accessories?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you are saying I can slip a 634 ft*lb instant torque, 480HP motor (from the Mach-E GT) into Ford Bronco Sport, since they are both built in the same plant?

I am in. How do we do this?

/jk (end sarcasm here)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My biggest nightmare is ordering my First Edition with black interior and then it shows up at the dealership with Navy Pier interior. ?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
possible. I feel that they are outsourcing, and chose the wrong subcontractor
Or there's a serious disconnect

Southern Girl