Sponsored

If we all WAIT. Ford will give us what we and everyone deserves.

Redeye

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Color match all the plastic, interior neutral, painted or black roofs, kinks get worked out, all other complaints alot quicker. BUT, I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Color match all the plastic, interior neutral, painted or black roofs, kinks get worked out, all other complaints alot quicker. BUT, I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT.
Everyone go wait. I am right behind you all
Ford Bronco If we all WAIT. Ford will give us what we and everyone deserves. tenor

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is like buying a good suit, not having one custom tailored to where you pick out the material, spec the lapels, the pants fit etc. You're buying off the rack and having it tailored to fit within the parameters that are already sewn in...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I can deal with the grey top and just repaint it. Other than that there is nothing that really bothers to the point where I would wait. Some people are just ridiculously picky.

Sponsored

loginhere

Big Bend
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i think mechanically it's what im looking for... not happy about the black pillar mismatch and no black/color matching roof. is that enough to wait, i dont know

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here i can live with it just fine ,but it will proabably get much better im already late availability and concerned about another round of covid shutting down or slowing production.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if we don’t wait- we will get a bad ass rig to start making memories with in the mountains, in the desert, on the beach, on the gravel roads listening to Bob Seger...
Why wait

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone that wants to wait can go right ahead. Nobody is stopping you and Ford definitely ain’t waiting another second to get these things on the road.

If I gotta finish assembling stuff at home or install the wheels myself, just make sure to throw in whatever tools I need and I’m on it. Just don’t delay my Bronco any longer

Sponsored

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can wait. I am waiting. I'm not buying anything with a black or dark interior. And if they don't offer a lighter interior I'll get something else.

I like the idea of buying a Bronco but I'm not married to it.

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I flip-flop every day. I'm in my mid-30's, newly married with no kids (not sure if we'll have any). So do I bite the bullet and have fun now or wait a year and let Ford polish the details (rhetorical)? I'm big into details and feel like the current MIC top would just rub me the wrong way. If anything, I may opt for the black-painted top and accept a late MY2021. If I'm going to spend ~$56k on a car I don't want to have to take it to shop immediately to get it the way it was advertised. Sounds like I'm b!tching but I'm really not. I still think it's a great car- just wish Ford hadn't paraded around all the pre-prod models *after* reservations were in. I can understand showing prototypes/concept cars leading up to reservations but I just can't help but feel like the rug was pulled out from underneath me.