Sponsored

If we are out of town when our Bronco is delivered…

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talk to your dealer. Insurance wise they'll want your vehicle off their lot asap.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not more than a week or two. And even though this dealer has fantastic reviews, dealerships in general don’t exactly have the best reputation when it comes to integrity, which is my source of concern.
Like others have mentioned, having a chat with them is your best bet and should be your first course of action.
My experience, local business owners are extremely accommodating as long as they are kept up to date.
When there is radio silence, they get very concerned. Customers not returning phone calls usually is bad news if they owe you money.

Of course, having an unclaimed Bronco on the lot would be a gift from God to a dealer right now!!!
Mark that puppy up 10 or 15k and let the bidding begin!!

RustySeatbelt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like @flip said, this shouldn't be a big deal. I've bought quite a few cars remotely. They should just send you all of the paperwork via DocuSign, or worst case they can overnight you hard copies. Depending on how you're paying/if you have a trade is just details to workout during the conversation with them. Trade and financing might make it a little different, but shouldn't be ridiculous. I'd recommend before you leave take the trade to the dealer and leave at the lot, then take an Uber to the airport so you can wrap everything up with financing while you're gone. You can then have someone pickup your bronco or they should be ok with just leaving it parked in a back lot behind a fence until you get back and can pickup. In short, I wouldn't worry about anything, just have a conversation with them and see what they can work out.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you’re not at the dealer at least 2 hours prior to the car being pulled off the truck trailer that delivered it then it is automatically put into the dealers lot stock and will be sold on a fist come biggest pocketbook basis.
Sponsored