Sponsored

If you could get your Bronco now with your second choice color vs waiting until sometime in June, I know

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got my build date, May 10. I ordered the Sport Outer Banks with a few package add ins. I chose Area 51 with a navy pier interior. My second choice color was Cactus Grey. There’s one available at another dealership with all the same features I have on my build except for the colors, CG with the ebony/brown interior. Would anyone here go for their second choice if you could get it now? I know you guys have waited forever, and I’ve posted this on the Bronco Sport site as well, but I’m curious about what people would do.
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my build date, May 10. I ordered the Sport Outer Banks with a few package add ins. I chose Area 51 with a navy pier interior. My second choice color was Cactus Grey. There’s one available at another dealership with all the same features I have on my build except for the colors, CG with the ebony/brown interior. Would anyone here go for their second choice if you could get it now? I know you guys have waited forever, and I’ve posted this on the Bronco Sport site as well, but I’m curious about what people would do.
Hi - I'm also in Shamong. Just stopped by Winner Ford to see some colors on Wed and they had 2 Sports in Area 51 - an Outer Banks and a Big Bend. I wanted to get a good look at the color as that is one of my 2 choices for a (big) Bronco Badlands. Good luck - I'm sure I will see you around - probably at the Wawa!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa someone got their build date already?!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
good question. take out all other factors like down payment, etc... (I'll have more money saved by the time I finally do get my Bronco)

I'd say yes. Since A51 & Cactus Gray was such a toss up for me. I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with both. And I need a car sooner vs later. But that's me.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, if the Bronco was sitting on dealer lots available for purchase right now, I'd probably just go buy one of those instead of waiting for several months for a build. But that's not the case.

Why are you posting here again?

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, if the Bronco was sitting on dealer lots available for purchase right now, I'd probably just go buy one of those instead of waiting for several months for a build. But that's not the case.

[/QUOTE

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I’m curious how married to color people are so I asked on both forums.
Why are so nasty?

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would go with my second choice because it was so close between the two.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi - I'm also in Shamong. Just stopped by Winner Ford to see some colors on Wed and they had 2 Sports in Area 51 - an Outer Banks and a Big Bend. I wanted to get a good look at the color as that is one of my 2 choices for a (big) Bronco Badlands. Good luck - I'm sure I will see you around - probably at the Wawa!
That’s awesome. The loaded up Area 51 over there has my built with the exception of the interior color.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted red, wife wanted blue. We compromised so if I had to go with my second choice I'd have my red... :) ...

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if I did have my down payment 100% ready at this time (I don't, still need to sell a couple vehicles), I'd still wait for my #1 choice. I just see it as too big of an investment to settle on.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even if I did have my down payment 100% ready at this time (I don't, still need to sell a couple vehicles), I'd still wait for my #1 choice. I just see it as too big of an investment to settle on.
that’s a good point

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted red, wife wanted blue. We compromised so if I had to go with my second choice I'd have my red... :) ...
thought you were going to say AMB, since it pretty much looks purple!
Sponsored