Sponsored

If you could get your Bronco now with your second choice color vs waiting until sometime in June, I know

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm, I ordered two weeks ago and I'm still switching back and forth between Antimatter Blue and Velocity Blue !!!!
If I had to leave the Blues, probably Carbonized Grey. That color even looks great in the B&P.... LOL!!!
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After seeing A51 and CG in person I’m not happy with any of the options. I settled on OW until I saw Space White and I really hope that’s an option for 22my

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my build date, May 10. I ordered the Sport Outer Banks with a few package add ins. I chose Area 51 with a navy pier interior. My second choice color was Cactus Grey. There’s one available at another dealership with all the same features I have on my build except for the colors, CG with the ebony/brown interior. Would anyone here go for their second choice if you could get it now? I know you guys have waited forever, and I’ve posted this on the Bronco Sport site as well, but I’m curious about what people would do.
I'd wait. I got a BL and only like (actually I love it) orange accents combined with carbon gray.

I like a51 but not combined with the orange.

OP
OP
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, I ordered two weeks ago and I'm still switching back and forth between Antimatter Blue and Velocity Blue !!!!
If I had to leave the Blues, probably Carbonized Grey. That color even looks great in the B&P.... LOL!!!

color is a big decision and it’s hard when you don’t get to see them up close. I do know that I don’t like the Kodiak Brown. I’ve seen that up close.

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After seeing A51 and CG in person I’m not happy with any of the options. I settled on OW until I saw Space White and I really hope that’s an option for 22my
My biggest fear is not liking the color once I get it. I’ve only seen CG and the brown in person.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the rare white car that appeals to me, but that white 4dr Badlands they had a few pics of was sharp.
I liked the CG when I saw it in person on an F250. Had a depth or richness you don't normally get in colors like that.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering how hard it was to settle on a color, I could probably go second choice since that would be the rest of the colors available.
Sponsored