Sponsored

If you could, would you change your build to an FE?

If you could, would you change your build to an FE?

• Total voters

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. I put my budget aside and ordered what I think is the most beautiful bronco money could buy. Outerbanks sasquatch 2.7 lux roast with silver dash insert paired with AMB. To me, that’s the best interior and best color combination….It was second best for a period of time when they announced the black FE interior….But then when they said the silver dash on the black FE was replaced with a near black insert, it brought me back to the #1 spot. Of course, IMHO. I wouldn’t trade it for an FE if the option presented itself. Plus I think the OBX grille paired with AMB looks the best.

Although if I had it my way, if the roast interior had a black outer dash surround and neutral trim pieces not blue that would be an absolute winner, but alas
See my post linking an IG Dealer's Demo in the resurrected HLIP thread.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I would

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved an FE but ordered a BD and have a build date. If presented the opportunity I would go back up to the FE only because I recently got a new job with a significant pay bump that would level it out. I couldn't justify the cost of the FE after all the updated info came out because it doesn't seem special (although I really want the lightning blue) but the new job takes the sting out of that. Of course if the market for my BD is good when my Oct Granger order is ready to be submitted, I may trade that in/sell it and order a higher trim.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would, simply because I want the Lightning Blue exterior and black interior. Looks like I'm in the minority based on the poll though.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No idea how many they were awarding....Any dealership that attended Off-Roadeo, was put in a drawing/lottery. We won 1 of the drawings. All my orders here except 2 are MIC or Black painted tops. The 2 soft tops are already assigned build weeks.
Can I assume those painted black tops are deferred to ‘22?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. The price difference between my Base and an FE is... considerable.

rswoan

Badlands
First Name
RONALD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely I would...

Quick poll, our dealership was awarded an FE build for me attending the Off-Roadeo event in person. One of our order holders has the opportunity to change there current build to an FE. Would you change if given the chance? This is not an extra piece of allocation, just the opportunity for an already order holder to change to an FE.
Sponsored