senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s been heavily implied that you only get the m210 with the front locker, so that would mean badlands or Sasquatch package, however I would love to be wrong on that lol.
See this is why we all need the build and price tool out ASAP! haha. So many questions.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

base engine. if you need extra power, a tune, intercooler and intake should bump you up plenty.

the sasquatch package gets you the upgraded suspension, lockers, 35s, fenders, beadlock wheels and a transfer case. trying to upgrade all that later on is going to cost much more.

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For arguments sake, let’s say the Sasquatch package comes out really expensive, and to stay in budget you now have to decide between the Sasquatch, and the 2.7, which do you choose and why?
Get the 2.7 and save to add the lift and tires . It’s much easier to add these later ,then upgrading the powertrain

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd go with the 2.7 and add some lift, shocks and tires later as I have an alternative off road vehicle with a locker and LSD front diff.

Heck, I already have a spare set of 35 beadlocks for the Rap.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i think your going to be better off going wild track. Because its basically the same other than a standard hardtop
Thanks rowh, I have actually looked at the Wildtrack. But, the extra off road capability would be lost on me. I'm not a hard core off roader, and the trim level of the Outer Banks if close to the same as my JL. Plus, I like the hard top as I don't run the Jeep topless (sacrilege I know :) ), and I do like the creature comforts these days. As we get more info on options, and packages I think that will help us all build the right Bronco for our wants and needs. I really don't even need the 2.7L, but I'm old school and go by the old adage "There's no replacement for displacement." :)

Sponsored

rowh9188

Wildtrak
First Name
roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250 6.2L CCSB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks rowh, I have actually looked at the Wildtrack. But, the extra off road capability would be lost on me. I'm not a hard core off roader, and the trim level of the Outer Banks if close to the same as my JL. Plus, I like the hard top as I don't run the Jeep topless (sacrilege I know :) ), and I do like the creature comforts these days. As we get more info on options, and packages I think that will help us all build the right Bronco for our wants and needs.
If you like the hard top then your going to need to going wild track. Comes standard with hard top, 2.7 and sasquatch. Adding all 3 of those to another package will most likely be more expensive then just ordering the wildtrak

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you like the hard top then your going to need to going wild track. Comes standard with hard top, 2.7 and sasquatch.
Roy, that's quite the possibility. (y)

Sabelonada

Black Diamond
First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, K5 Blazer, Buell XB9SX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.7, I want the port injection to mitigate the build up on the intake valves.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7EB. As others have already said it’s much easier upgrading tires and suspension than tossing in a whole new engine.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, is swearing not allowed on this part of the internet?

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I HAD to choose one...

2.7 for me. I feel like the aftermarket suspension upgrades are going to be awesome, and probably better than the 'Squatch in the long run.

You can upgrade the suspension- it's a different scenario to upgrade the engine.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Aside from TC (which I don't fully know details of), tires/susp/lockers are a lot easier for me to do than an engine upgrade.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7 . . . because Badlands. With BL you've pretty much got everything in Sasquatch except the wheels and tires - which are easy to add, plus not too keen on the the Sasquatch tire choice.

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s been heavily implied that you only get the m210 with the front locker, so that would mean badlands or Sasquatch package, however I would love to be wrong on that lol.

what is the difference between the two front ends.?
Sponsored