Sponsored

If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video.

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I have been wanting to see Antimatter Blue on this site, because I plan on getting it on my Bronco. (My wife is still bugging me about getting A51, though. LOL)
To my surprise, I found an F-150 at my local dealership in Antimatter Blue.
Today is very overcast and rainy, but I took some video of it to be able to share.
To confirm many suspicions....it is DARK. At first, I thought it was a black truck.....but I knew it was just a tad different, so I got out to check the sticker. Yup...antimatter blue. (And there is no trace of purple tint in person.)
The sun peeked out a little during this video....and it has since come out more frequently as the rain clears.....and you could really see the blue come out in the light.
I may go back to the dealership to film it in full sunlight if the opportunity presents itself. I think the blue will absolutely pop in direct sunlight. I think I am definitely sticking with AMB. (Sorry honey.)

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know if you use the search at the top of the page there has been numerous pics of antimatter on the OBX posted on this forum over the past few weeks...

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know if you use the search at the top of the page there has been numerous pics of antimatter on the OBX posted on this forum over the past few weeks...
Yes...I check nearly daily. But none of the pics do the color shift much justice. That is why I have been looking for video, and why I posted this one.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks, I keep pestering my dealer about when they are going to get an antimatter blue F150 in because I want to see how the color pops in person as well. I keep worrying that in person it will look like Blue Jeans which I’m not a fan of. How would you compare it to the dark blue on Mazda’s CX5?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish one of the Ford dealerships near me had antimatter blue in stock but nothing yet. :( Hopefully soon.

Sponsored

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sparkle to black

F83952B6-D463-42B3-806C-2A4D77698614.jpeg

6F6EC477-C8BB-4200-A227-AFA3E07F3917.jpeg

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I have been wanting to see Antimatter Blue on this site, because I plan on getting it on my Bronco. (My wife is still bugging me about getting A51, though. LOL)
To my surprise, I found an F-150 at my local dealership in Antimatter Blue.
Today is very overcast and rainy, but I took some video of it to be able to share.
To confirm many suspicions....it is DARK. At first, I thought it was a black truck.....but I knew it was just a tad different, so I got out to check the sticker. Yup...antimatter blue. (And there is no trace of purple tint in person.)
The sun peeked out a little during this video....and it has since come out more frequently as the rain clears.....and you could really see the blue come out in the light.
I may go back to the dealership to film it in full sunlight if the opportunity presents itself. I think the blue will absolutely pop in direct sunlight. I think I am definitely sticking with AMB. (Sorry honey.)

This is good stuff. If you can shoot a video in the sunlight, I'm sure a lot of folks (myself included ) would appreciate it.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, I keep pestering my dealer about when they are going to get an antimatter blue F150 in because I want to see how the color pops in person as well. I keep worrying that in person it will look like Blue Jeans which I’m not a fan of. How would you compare it to the dark blue on Mazda’s CX5?
I saw blue jeans metallic in person yesterday. I thought it was OK, but nothing special. I don't think AMB will look anything like it. Definitely darker than blue jeans though.

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for posting this! I stopped by my local Ford dealer hoping they had an AMB Ranger or F150 as well, but all they had was Blue Jeans. I love the color shift on this AMB video, and think it will look spectacular on a fully sunny day.

06213F61-BC1E-40C9-A73A-4F766A2D2033.jpeg

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That color is ridiculous.

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when I think I'm out.... it pulls me back in.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is good stuff. If you can shoot a video in the sunlight, I'm sure a lot of folks (myself included ) would appreciate it.
Very overcast today. I will post a video on a sunny day.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not familiar with the Mazda. AMB is definitely darker than Blue Jeans. It is so dark, that it is almost "off-black" until the light hits it.
Also....my video above doesn't even do the color justice. You can tell that the fender turns blue in the little light that there was, but to the naked eye, you can see it better. Even the metal flake is more apparent than in the video.

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw this amb today. Walked past it twice thinking it was black until I turned around and saw a purple hue.
Truck was dirty and not a cloud in the sky.
It’s way darker than b+p shows.
Ford Bronco If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video. F2CDD1FF-55F4-45CA-BB85-0DA87D788050
Ford Bronco If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video. A938DF38-B4EB-4152-A1DF-83DEBDDDC25F
Ford Bronco If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video. 0F533181-B525-477E-9AA2-16305703696C
Ford Bronco If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video. B9210696-E46E-4F12-B926-10E6560E5F7F
Ford Bronco If you want something done, do it yourself. Antimatter blue F-150 video. F2F51CB4-1654-4887-9246-60263905BC0B
Sponsored