Sponsored

If your Bronco arrives and you don't like it

Deleted member 13817

I would hate to see anyone that has an early reservation (AND can afford the carrying cost of buying it short term) walk away from their Bronco even if for personal reasons you really do not like it.

You could sell your Bronco to someone for whatever the market determines and make them really happy. Or, you let your dealership do the same thing.

I find no fault with anyone choosing to do this. To each their own.
Sponsored

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just saw the video of the new F150 Tremor...I'd probably get one, IF I don't like the Bronco. Not likely to happen though. :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just curious. - what BMW do you have paired with he Bronco? With the Bronco purchase, thinking of switching out the current BMW for a 2 coupe. Why can’t dad have two toys?
My SO has a BMW x3. It is so comfy to ride in. Will be our ride around town for non adventurous things
I'm getting an 2020 Explorer ST.
I tried to sell my car, and kept getting really low offers. Terribly low offers. I took a chance on a trade and its too good to pass up.
When my Bronco comes (probably late availability with my options) if I like it, I'll trade the Explorer. If I don't like it, well then I have an Explorer.
I tried to sell my 2011 kia and the offers were laughably low. So I'll ride that bad boy to the ground until the Bronco is available then trade it in

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to sit in the model I'm purchasing, so mostly convinced I'll buy. I'm holding out for the painted top, so if the delay becomes too long, I'll be looking at the F-150 Tremor.
You mean the Badlands F-150?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just saw the video of the new F150 Tremor...I'd probably get one, IF I don't like the Bronco. Not likely to happen though. :)
I'm anxious to see the full specs on this. If Bronco has more delays, this may move to the top of my list.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This has been a fear of mine as well. However I’ve needed a new car for about three years now so it would have to really really suck ass for me to not wind up getting it anyway.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F-150 Tremor. Especially if it comes in lead foot.

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I suffered through a horrible 4 year marriage. If I don't like my Bronco, I think I can manage a 4 year long car loan.

Plus, selling a vehicle is cheaper than a divorce ?
Look on the bright side. You broke up before the Bronco came out. That means you get 100% of a new Bronco instead of 0% of a Bronco that wound up with the ex.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 3 plans of action in play if all works out to be possible and the possibility that all order option questions may not be answered: I have 2 resos to possibly put into play:
1) I may order a Badlands though I want and can’t get the roof rack with the 2.7. I also require heated front seats with the leather option (and carpet comes in place of the vinyl flooring.).
2). If it were delivered differently, I would reject the purchase and take order #2, an OBX outfitted similarly with the standard suspension and the roof rack at a slightly lower cost.
3) if both were unacceptable (highly doubtful) I keep my existing vehicles since they are paid for and run just fine, since the Bronco is the only vehicle of interest.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No back up plan , it's bronco or nothing at all, I love all 7 of my classic Broncos all the same, so I don't see me changing my mine and buying any other vehicle other then a bronco

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco or bust!!!!

I don't have a reservation since I'm noncommittal as hell. But let's just say the Bronk crashes and burns and is a absolute shit pile, there is NOTHING else on the market right now that has my interest. So I'd probably just run my Jeep into the ground.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In my head, I'm pretty much committed. If it's an absolute disaster when I first see it, I'll eat the deposit and lease a current ranger until the new crop of Toyota 4x4s and Ranger is out.
Sponsored