Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one is #1650 with red interior, audiophile, sunroof and winter package. I wish it was blue with only audiophile though!

20200819_201908.jpg

20200704_124236.jpg
Im looking to get ine to fill my hot hatch need when the Bronco gets here. I had #2403 and Im looking for a 2002-2003 SVT ZX3 in Sonic Blue or Pitch Black with no sunroof or winter package.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep looking around for backup options and I just cant get into anything. I dont like trucks. Corvette would be awesome but more of the same as my M4 (not performance or cool factor but still same ol' thing. Might as well keep the M).

I do really like the Durango SR in green.... but much like Ford.... I cant build one as I please bc one option removes another. SMH.

Meh on Land Rover.

Meh on Jeeps.

I am really hoping I love this thing when it arrives. If not, I'll steal the one I am buying my dad when he is not using it to get my itch scratched. LOL

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know...blasphemy! Just humor me.

Regardless I'll be buying one.

The second pends me getting in and liking it enough to drop 56k+.

If I don't dig it I know I'll still have an itch for a new car from my current M4. Since I don't care for Jeeps, LR, Toyota I'm going to flip the script completely and get a Corvette.

Will you guys simply buy nothing or do you have a back up plan?
Good luck trying to get a corvette I’m next to the worlds biggest corvette dealer fc kerbeck in nj and my father called them and told him he can order a 2021 corvette but it will be over a year wait they got so many people on the list and with all the COVID shutdowns it would be a long wait

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try and keep this short.
I never reserved a Bronco, I'd get 2dr BD CO w/ opt wheels and tires MGV. My problem is I don't think I can live without a pickup truck.

My now answer is thank you Ford for making such great shit that it's hard to choose from. However I've found my answer in the F-150 Tremor. One problem is I still need a 6.5' bed. Otherwise I would've probably sold my soul to buy a Raptor.

FORD: PLEASE MAKE THE TREMOR AVAILABLE WITH A 6.5' BED, EVEN IF THE ANSWER IS A SUPERCAB SINCE IT WOULD BE THE SAME WHEEL BASE.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck trying to get a corvette I’m next to the worlds biggest corvette dealer fc kerbeck in nj and my father called them and told him he can order a 2021 corvette but it will be over a year wait they got so many people on the list and with all the COVID shutdowns it would be a long wait
I'd get it used. I have seen several in my area of sale. If I buy next year I think I can land a 2020 somewhere around the time I get my Bronco if I hate it.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be tempted to wait and see what it is Ford is putting this 6.8L pushrod V8 in :love:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sure does!

Yet Ford confirmed over on Bronco Nation that a Bronco ordered with only a soft top will not have the hookups.

https://community.thebronconation.c...or-week-of-07-dec-2020.2541/page-3#post-30576
I sure hope that's not true. And it would be kind of stupid on their side, those couple extra wires and a hose can't be all that expensive and will allow customers that just got the soft top to order a hardtop and just install it.
Jeep is doing this nonsense and from what I read it's a pain in the ass to wire and hose things up afterwards. Just dumb not to put those couple things in. I think on Jeep you have to switch out the wiper switch on the steering column too.

Please Ford, be smart and wire/hose everything up for everyone, you'll sell more tops down the road....

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I've mentally swung back to the "FE w/mod & soft top or bust" bandwagon since they've announced a Bronco ordered with only a soft top doesn't get the hookups for a rear wiper.

Who knows when that might be delivered. My current backup is an Ineos Grenadier if somehow the Bronco falls through completely or becomes the next Kia Telluride.
What do you mean becomes the next Kia telluride ?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is me. Any kind of bait-and-switch or TruCoat™ games with Granger pricing, and I'll just wait to see what Toyota comes up with the new Tacoma and 4Runner.

It's nothing but a toy to me (a ludicrously expensive one, but a toy nonetheless), so I have no problem waiting.
Yeah, it’ll scuttle any future Fords too.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean becomes the next Kia telluride ?
Reports of people waiting 18 months to take delivery of their vehicle that was already "in production".

Production volume was pretty low to begin with, they lost a bunch on a cargo ship that capsized off the coast of Georgia, then COVID happened and made everything way worse.

Sponsored

Bowzer6G

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d consider the next gen 4Runner if it gets the rumored tech and drivetrain upgrades. As my S/O’s car, not mine if that’s the case.

Then I move on to the new BMW 2 series/M2 planned for MY22. Depending on how the market goes a used 991.2 carrera.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only two things in life are 100% guaranteed. Death and taxes. You can have a better than 85% determination of what your vehicle will look like. There are enough internal and external pictures of pre-production vehicles to get an understanding of what you will get. If Ford changes the truck that drastically and you see it at delivery and don't like it, then tell Ford to pound sand and let the dealer sell it.
We all dream of building our own car, custom to exactly what we want, yet the reality it most all of us can't afford to build our own car, and the Govenment dictates a lot of the tech that goes into it and the marketplace, our fellow citizens, dictate content and features.

If it were me the New Bronco would be styled as it is, but would have an in-line 3.0L six cylinder port injected, a 6-speed manual trans (with crawler gear), and no stinking tv screen as base equipment (it would an option). And any version would have a B&O sound system as standard equipment.

All the remaining options packages would be... optional. And those stupid built-in fisheye mirror sections have got to go regardless.