Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know...blasphemy! Just humor me.

Regardless I'll be buying one.

The second pends me getting in and liking it enough to drop 56k+.

If I don't dig it I know I'll still have an itch for a new car from my current M4. Since I don't care for Jeeps, LR, Toyota I'm going to flip the script completely and get a Corvette.

Will you guys simply buy nothing or do you have a back up plan?
This is part of my concern about buying site unseen. I hate that i can't look at it in person and maybe text drive. probably why I'll have to pass on my reservation
Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I suppose there is a chance I don't like it... more of one that I would have buyers remorse a few months later... but to answer the question, I'll keep the current car. It's paid off. Runs great. Fun to drive. It's just... not a Bronco.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm doubtful I'll dislike the Bronco based on everything I've ever read and have seen. The backup plan is what the original plan was before the Bronco came out... a Tesla Model S.

Sponsored

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
GMC Canyon or a Full-size option. Also considering a Wrangler.

Last edited:

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My fall back plan is to sell it, given the supply & demand I don't think it will be a problem to resell without loss. Unless frames are buckling or something Jeep like. :cool:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know...blasphemy! Just humor me.

If I don't dig it I know I'll still have an itch for a new car from my current M4. Since I don't care for Jeeps, LR, Toyota I'm going to flip the script completely and get a Corvette.

Will you guys simply buy nothing or do you have a back up plan?
Man, I've invested so much mental time in this vehicle, if I don't like it, I will probably go into a low-grade depression for a while. :) We would probably go back to getting a Mustang convertible. We almost pulled the trigger on one earlier this year (a forced dealer add-on for some stupid item killed the deal right at the end). So, we'd probably special order one exactly the way we want it configured. Which would mean we wouldn't do that until 2022 (no point in buying a convertible in late summer or fall).

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Make a second reservation now. 2021 Broncos are going to be hot commodities for at least 2 years, and I bet 2021my will be somewhat collectable.

So, reserve another now, which will be a 2022 for sure.

That's if I don't like the one i ordered. If i don't like it alltogether, then on to Raptor or F250 Tremor.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco is the only thing that really interests me on the market today in truck/sport vehicle. I don't need a truck any more and I can't do the SUV thing so I am not sure where I would look.

I know I really like the Hellcat but she would sit in the garage from October until late April like my Camaro did so it isn't practical.
Did you mean to say "I can't do the minivan thing"? Last I checked, the Bronco is an SUV. :LOL:

rbeaudo1

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No back up plan, but I see new Bronco's here at work everyday and have been a passenger in a couple of them during a work event. One thing I can say is the mic top looks a lot better in person and it is a lot darker than in photo's but these are pre production units.

Deleted member 13702

I'm sort of in a do or die situation, I love my current truck, but it will be 14 years old when the Bronco comes out. Still runs great and interior looks new even after all this time. I was intending to sell it privately to use as a down payment on the Bronco, meaning if I dislike the Bronco enough, and don't want it, I'm kinda stuck. On the plus side, seeing as dealer inventory will be non-existent I think I could turn around and sell the Bronco at a profit and then look for something else. Jeep 4xe has caught my attention recently, but honestly nothing else on the market comes close to my interest in the Bronco.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm getting an 2020 Explorer ST.
I tried to sell my car, and kept getting really low offers. Terribly low offers. I took a chance on a trade and its too good to pass up.
When my Bronco comes (probably late availability with my options) if I like it, I'll trade the Explorer. If I don't like it, well then I have an Explorer.
This was my plan as well. I test drove the Explorer and I loved it. The big screen, pano roof, massaging seats... definitely not a bad backup. How are you liking it so far?
Sponsored