Sponsored

If you're out there bucking and ducking...

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Female here, not into ducking/bucking Broncos or guys who refer to us as “chicks”. One will never see my dash, but not gonna raise hell over a duck/buck. Toss it to the pups.
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are THAT worries about people "touching your stuff" you probably shouldn't be out in public.

If you think your car, truck, bronco isn't touched a lot by people an things out in public, you are delusional.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I do recall now that he said someone just left them on her door. I mean, she's highly social, so she goes to like three different meetup groups. I always figured it was there she got 'em, although I'm sure people see her around town. Her and her jeep are hard to miss.

I don't mind if people are respectful, and I'd hope nobody doing it is trying to damage anyone's car. It seems like not a big deal, although if it bothered me, I'm sure I'd let people know. I'm probably more bothered by the waste, cuz I'd just throw 'em away.

It seems awful "cool guy" to slag anyone, guy gal or otherwise, who enjoys what they enjoy if it's harmless.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I ever see your Bronco in person, I will ensure I have one of these ready...

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 10.49.33 AM.png
That along with any other political figure would go directly into the burnables and even the dogs would not have a shot at them

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s nothing like that. At all. Who cares if someone wants to put a duck or whatever on your truck to be funny? No harm. Some people like it a lot, so who give a crap? No one is hurting your wittle truck. No one is committing a crime. No one is doing damage. It’s a truck and they’re doing something that has become a trend that makes some people smile and has never hurt a single soul. Get over yourself.
I consider it litter, so technically it is a crime.....😃

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s nothing like that. At all. Who cares if someone wants to put a duck or whatever on your truck to be funny? No harm. Some people like it a lot, so who give a crap? No one is hurting your wittle truck. No one is committing a crime. No one is doing damage. It’s a truck and they’re doing something that has become a trend that makes some people smile and has never hurt a single soul. Get over yourself.
Here is the thing. You came to a thread and said things like "wittle truck" and "get over yourself" but then you say "it makes some people smile"
If it doesn't make everyone smile, why do it and then slam someone who doesn't like it? Not sure I see the angle.
For the record, I don't think people who don't want to participate are necessarily offended however as some suggest, there isn't an "opt out" button to push. This is real life. People paid a lot of dough for their vehicle. I understand the strong feelings against it but don't understand the strong feelings for it. It is dumb. Now normally when I comment on these threads I just say "no" "not into it" now I have a giant run on sentence wasting everyone's time reading it.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sound like Grandpa Simpson yelling at the cloud…it’s a rubber duck dude. No one is messing with your precious property. You obviously go through life looking to be offended or to create a false grievance to which you can complain about.
matlock-simpsons-aarp.gif

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I need to have some stickers created, a bucking Bronco with a line drawn thru it. We could put them on our rear side windows and maybe the children will get hint.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer not having to throw away other peoples cheap plastic trash, but I find it hard to be angry at the children and mentally challenged adults who play with and share their toys.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I prefer not having to throw away other peoples cheap plastic trash, but I find it hard to be angry at the children and mentally challenged adults who play with and share their toys.
So you figure you’re any less of a child because your toys are bigger and more expensive?

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do think there’s nuance to this though, right? Obviously there’s no damage done—to one’s feelings or property—but what would compel someone to put her hands on someone else’s property?

It’s like if a woman walks by and a guy pats her on the butt—to say she’s been damaged would be a bit harsh—but why do it in the first place? Just leave her alone. Leave people’s property alone.
what a bunch of curmudgeons.... My Braptor bucked a couple of weeks ago. I accepted it in the spirit it was given, it sits on my dash. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, nor am I pitching a fit someone touched my door handle.....better that than bashing my door with theirs...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you figure you’re any less of a child because your toys are bigger and more expensive?
I don't own any toys and haven't since I was a child, in both mind and body. 🤷‍♂️