Sponsored

If you're out there bucking and ducking...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro our off roaders are fucking toys. Get out of here with tO eNgaGe iN SpOrT oR ReCrEaTiOn.
my Bronco is not a toy. toys are for children.

what's up with the weird mixed capitalization? is that what the children are doing these days?
Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

what's up with the weird mixed capitalization? is that what the children are doing these days?
First weā€™re told we have to accept people leaving their crap on our cars and NOW we have to call/think/refer to our Broncos as toysā€¦

This thread is batshit. šŸ˜‚

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw this today. Wonder what his position is? Had 1/2 his dash full of em.

Ford Bronco If you're out there bucking and ducking... 1678657631557

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First weā€™re told we have to accept people leaving their crap on our cars and NOW we have to call/think/refer to our Broncos as toysā€¦

This thread is batshit. šŸ˜‚
They are toys for the vast majority, in some respects. There aren't enough buyers with actual, real-life 4x4 needs that aren't going to sxs's or a 4x4 work truck (or technical, or a 4 Runner, etc.) to sustain a vanity plate like the Bronco. We buy them because we like them, not because we need them.

I love my Bronco, at least the way she (her name's Betty) makes me feel, and I certainly love working with her to get another level of satisfaction. But me and nearly everyone else here is making excuses to have what we have. This is not survival mode.

Play on words or not, rubber duck brigade or sourpuss listening hour, we're all just entertaining ourselves outside the hours we gotta sit at a computer or run a machine for a living. We should enjoy ourselves more.

Even my old buddy Hawk use to say, "I'm a get-off-my-lawn crotch grabber but I'll still have a beer with you kinda guy". And he was exactly that. And people loved him. (EDIT: Now realizing he was an off road guy. Interesting.)

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what a bunch of curmudgeons.... My Braptor bucked a couple of weeks ago. I accepted it in the spirit it was given, it sits on my dash. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, nor am I pitching a fit someone touched my door handle.....better that than bashing my door with theirs...
Heroic.

Sponsored

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s nothing like that. At all. Who cares if someone wants to put a duck or whatever on your truck to be funny? No harm. Some people like it a lot, so who give a crap? No one is hurting your wittle truck. No one is committing a crime. No one is doing damage. Itā€™s a truck and theyā€™re doing something that has become a trend that makes some people smile and has never hurt a single soul. Get over yourself.
You're right. It's more like... Wedging an empty beer bottle into your door handle. Do some collect beer bottles? Sure. If not, why should you have to throw other people's trash away?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You sound suspiciously defensive about the credibility of your adulthood.

Speaking of weird capitalization, you seem to have missed all the opportunities to use proper capitalization except for one instance in the middle of a sentence.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means exactly what I wrote: Chick Think.

Between my Jeeps and Bronco, Iā€™ve had this happen to me 3 times: All 3 tags were OBVIOUSLY the writing of a chick. Guys donā€™t do this. A guy didnā€™t come up with this.

Itā€™d be nice if people just left other peopleā€™s property alone.
So, are you like one of them Incels I read about who donā€™t like the ladies and get all triggered by their very existence stemming from some trauma by them back in middle or high school?

If women came up with it, so what? So what if it isnā€™t a guy thing? Not sure it would matter if a man or woman placed a little trinket on your ā€tough guy truck?ā€

We are not going to start making the forum uncomfortable for women or make them feel anything less than welcome and accepted. I like seeing women in a Bronco myself and donā€™t think Iā€™m alone.

Normally, guys like it when the ladies find either them or their rides to be cool, but hey, itā€™s 2023, if you prefer women to not like you and your stuff, itā€™s your prerogative and Iā€™m here for it, this is a safe space. šŸŒˆ :)

And by the way, itā€™s chic.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People that leave ducks on your vehicle buy their salsa from new york city.
Iā€™ve got a little duckie just for when I see your Bronco! :ROFLMAO:

New York City???? Get a ropeā€¦. Pace Hot Picante sauce is always a winner! Ha ha

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sound suspiciously defensive about the credibility of your adulthood.
interesting take. i didn't expect that interpretation of my arguments.

but, since my argument is playing with / sharing plastic toy ducks is not adulthood behavior, and i don't/won't participate in this ducking trend (or playing with toys), then the credibility of my adulthood is much greater than those that do participate.

Speaking of weird capitalization, you seem to have missed all the opportunities to use proper capitalization except for one instance in the middle of a sentence.
yes, I could have fixed my capitalization when responding, but I think the point of my jest was made without resorting to fraud; improperly representing myself as one who always uses proper capitalization.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

but I think the point of my jest was made without resorting to fraud; improperly representing myself as one who always uses proper capitalization.
What kind of mf writes like a Walmart brand Charles Dickens yet can't be bothered to use basic capitalization.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve got a little duckie just for when I see your Bronco! :ROFLMAO:

New York City???? Get a ropeā€¦. Pace Hot Picante sauce is always a winner! Ha ha
It better be a pace picante salsa themed duck. šŸ˜†

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, are you like one of them Incels I read about who donā€™t like the ladies and get all triggered by their very existence stemming from some trauma by them back in middle or high school?

If women came up with it, so what? So what if it isnā€™t a guy thing? Not sure it would matter if a man or woman placed a little trinket on your ā€tough guy truck?ā€

We are not going to start making the forum uncomfortable for women or make them feel anything less than welcome and accepted. I like seeing women in a Bronco myself and donā€™t think Iā€™m alone.

Normally, guys like it when the ladies find either them or their rides to be cool, but hey, itā€™s 2023, if you prefer women to not like you and your stuff, itā€™s your prerogative and Iā€™m here for it, this is a safe space. šŸŒˆ :)

And by the way, itā€™s chic.
You can draw any conclusions you want. I pointed-out that a woman started this trend, and you gave a dissertation. Whoā€™s triggered?
Sponsored