PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're worried about shit like crash ratings, you should probably just stay in the Subaru with your mask on.

Wife pointed out the folks wearing masks while alone in the car was kind of like masturbating with a condom on. I laugh every time I see it... 😁 ...
Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude he was was just reminiscing no need to hate. Says more about you than about him
It’s not the reminiscing, believe me I have fond memories handing my old man a Budweiser in the front seat of his single cab pickup barely restrained. It’s the constant need to politicize everything that’s obnoxious, but it was a little harsh I suppose, I’ll delete

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My gut says it's going to test very well compared to the Wrangler. Not terribly concerned though, my DD is a tin can without airbags.

^ This.

And BTW, Pintos were actually very safe statistically.
I'm glad someone said it. Way overblown.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Things were much better when modetate impacts almost assuredly resulted in fatalities or serious injures and we could be exposed to all the lead paint we want! Btw it is your generation who invented participation trophies, it’s not like we thought of them on our own then pooled our lemonade stand money together to buy them. Plus I played 3 seasons of sports my entire life and never once got one, I think their existence is over exaggerated, but whatever makes ya feel better pops
I'm going with Gen X parents devised them. None of my Boom friends would have done it. We were taught how to properly tackle while knocking the shit out of someone at the same time (Google "Ronnie Lott").

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco IIHS Says Official Bronco Crash Test Results to be Released Next Month 1637975719887

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is the worst thread I’ve seen on this forum in a long time.

If you don’t care about a thread don’t click or respond. No one cares. Why come start rattling off nonsense? This could be a really cool forum if you didn’t drive people away with sour attitudes.

I’m excited to see how it stacks up. I hope it’s safe and im really curious about the roof since they moved the center crossmember to the back. That will be a crazy video to watch when they get released. It will help with cage design as well.
We're just razzin' each other. Just a little fun after T-day. ;)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious to see the results. When we found out we were having a newborn in addition to our toddler was a big reason that had me let go of the bronco as the family hauler. I purchased back to back suvs to incorporate the bronco into the stable.

When geico told me the bronco was less to insure than my wife outgoing 2020 Volvo commuter I smiled and nodded. I was expecting it to be a 25-50% premium. Not sure crash ratings factor into this or if it changes the premium for those getting a 2022, but my gut reaction was that it was a little bizarre. Not knocking on the bronco, but I certainly don’t feel MORE safe in the bronco than the 2020 volvo we traded in, riding around in a sasquatched OBX with a thinly coated cardboard filled roof above my head, and skeptical payload that wouldnt even allow me to order a roof rack or a 2 pound cargo mat.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious to see the results. When we found out we were having a newborn in addition to our toddler was a big reason that had me let go of the bronco as the family hauler. I purchased back to back suvs to incorporate the bronco into the stable.

When geico told me the bronco was less to insure than my wife outgoing 2020 Volvo commuter I smiled and nodded. I was expecting it to be a 25-50% premium. Not sure crash ratings factor into this or if it changes the premium for those getting a 2022, but my gut reaction was that it was a little bizarre. Not knocking on the bronco, but I certainly don’t feel MORE safe in the bronco than the 2020 volvo we traded in, riding around in a sasquatched OBX with a thinly coated cardboard filled roof above my head, and skeptical payload that wouldnt even allow me to order a roof rack or a 2 pound cargo mat.
It's reality like this that really sucks... But so true. I used to ride sports bikes, And after my son was born, I found myself thinking about... What would my family do if I crashed and got disabled or killed.

As much as I love the bike, it was an unnecessary risk and needed to go.

I sure hope the Broncos doesn't suck in all the crash test results. I guess the only good news is that I'm pretty much guaranteed the crash results will be released before my Bronco.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're worried about shit like crash ratings, you should probably just stay in the Subaru with your mask on.
The boomer is strong with this one. Some of us actually care about the safety of our passengers & children. Nonetheless the affect of a debilitating accident towards us would affect those around us.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The boomer is strong with this one. Some of us actually care about the safety of our passengers & children. Nonetheless the affect of a debilitating accident towards us would affect those around us.
I bet you're fun at parties.

See_Later_Alligator

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anybody know if they’ll be testing a 2 door Bronco? I don’t see a 2 door jeep tested.
Sponsored