Sponsored

I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be at the Springfield, MO event on Monday morning. I figured I'd take my borescope, in case there are any areas of interest we don't have photos of. Unfortunately, it's likely to be two BL, so I won't be able to get much comparison in the shots.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: It was great to finally lay eyes on the Bronco. Hosts were very helpful. The man in flannel (I've already spaced his name) was as interested in what I could tell him as what he could tell me, once I told him why I was crawling around with a borescope. He wanted to make sure I got all of the pictures and info I could. So, here's what I got. First, the dimensions:

Roll bars: @elmystico
9.5 " Circumference
~3.5/1.3" Diameter
44.25" between bars side to side.

Cupholders: @shoelessjoe
3.5"

I didn't take any wide shots. There's plenty of those out there.

Shock P/N:
@North7
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. 210419_110233

Seats: @jsharpe
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. IMG_20210419_110438413
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. IMG_20210419_110618529

And folded:
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. IMG_20210419_112627951_MP

Engine bay @Bonnie6G. This is the largest open space, but there are still lines and resevoirs to contend with for a mount. I struggle to imagine an ARB Twin fitting in with the 2.7 unless things are relocated. I could be wrong.
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. IMG_20210419_114949824

I also got a shot of the amperage for aux switches (at the suggestion of the man in flannel):
Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. IMG_20210419_120040100_HDR

I could not get good shots of the brake/rotor part numbers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a borescope task, but I would love to know the dimensions of the roof when it's open. Including the roll cage bars and excluding them, length and width, plus diameter of roll cage bars. Any help with that would be hugely appreciated.

Bobsled

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 and Jeep jku
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Having owned a few soft top Jeeps, I’d like to see a close up pic of where the plastic window is crinkled up when the back is lifted .

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be at the Springfield, MO event on Monday morning. I figured I'd take my borescope, in case there are any areas of interest we don't have photos of. Unfortunately, it's likely to be two BL, so I won't be able to get much comparison in the shots.

Any suggestions?
Borescope, probably not needed but I have yet to see a picture of the underside of the rear seats. There is another thread talking about possible subwoofer locations. I realize that the large open space seen in other side photos collapses when the seat bottoms move forward and down when folded. I'm wondering if there is still a big empty area inside the seat bottoms or if they are closed off.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any suggestions?
need 1 measurement, need the diameter of the front console cupholders

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread takes our obsession to a new level...I thought we were bad checking out every bolt...now we can examine the interior of the tailpipe! A Bronco colonoscopy!

OP
OP
CPL_Rabbit

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thread takes our obsession to a new level...I thought we were bad checking out every bolt...now we can examine the interior of the tailpipe! A Bronco colonoscopy!
I was thinking more of suspension bits, but I could take a shot of the poop-shoot if you want.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pictures of the body mounts would be cool. More pictures of the shocks, and link set up. Pictures to show where the breather tubes are.
Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CPL_Rabbit

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pictures of the body mounts would be cool. More pictures of the shocks, and link set up. Pictures to show where the breather tubes are.
Thanks!
Link setup? Transfer case Linkage?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any suggestions?
@North7 is looking for part numbers on the Badlands Bilsteins, IIRC. That would be a huge help.
Any differences you note on the shocks would be helpful, here is the main thread.
Bilstein HOSS & Position Sensitive Dampers Part Numbers & Differences

Be cautious when borescoping with the flannel around. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. Bilstein BL vs WT FE SAS 1

Ford Bronco I'll be at an event on Monday with a borescope. Hard to reach photo requests. Badlands vs SAS Springs 1