Sponsored

I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride.

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think I could fit in a gladiator. I'm 6'6 250ish. I wanted to look at one just to least for 2 years until I could snag a bronco
WOW how many times you gonna comment on this one post!
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you two know me so well cause I drive an F-150, but don't like KIA or front wheel drive. So clearly I'll only buy domestic cars.

I've owned a 94 Toyota Pickup which I traded in for a 12 Tacoma which was traded in for my 17 F-150. I have no animosity towards Foreign Automakers, but KIA and Hyundai are unappealing cars to me. I'm entitled to my opinions and or being biased. I feel if someone is offering such a "good" warranty all it is is a guaranteed POS.

Besides this is a Ford Bronco forum. I'm here because this is a vehicle I'm interested in. I'm also on F150GEN14 forum, because it's another vehicle I'm interested in. Do these Korean car companies offer a vehicle comparable? NO THEY DON'T! I like to play off-road in my truck or on my power sports equipment. Neither company offers something to play in the dirt or haul my equipment to play in the dirt. So there you go.
I don't like front wheel drive either. The problem started from a logical standpoint. First you were offended that KIA made cars in Georgia, providing thousands of jobs to Americans, then you called them econobox and garbage which has no validity. The only reason why a company would offer a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty is because they expect it to last longer than that. And you again assume that must mean its a guaranteed POS. But a 3 year, 30,000 mile warranty has got to be a quality product. lol

You wanting a off-road vehicle was not at all part of the previous conversation. But it's perfectly reasonable to have a preference. Baseless accusations however are not reasonable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WOW how many times you gonna comment on this one post!
Hey Tim,

I'll continue to comment as comments continue.

Welcome to my Ted talk regarding internet forum usage.

Sincerely,

Jordan

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel if someone is offering such a "good" warranty all it is is a guaranteed POS.
I was gonna say you lost me at comparing service members killed in action to a South Korean car company but this one sure stole the show lmao

Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever trolls this is ridiculous. Neither of the aforementioned Korean car makers mentioned here have anything good to offer me so I have no interest in these ugly economy cars. As for the Stinger my F150 out powers that, plus it's also an unattractive sedan with a small amount of leg room in the back seat defeating the purpose of it being a four door sedan.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good choice lol

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was gonna say you lost me at comparing service members killed in action to a South Korean car company but this one sure stole the show lmao
I left out reliability issues from your prized Nissan as so many people crapped on your choice to drop out for now and buy a Titan. To each their own.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's going to be a walk off before this is all over. I can feel it!

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for the Stinger my F150 out powers that.
Wow. Your high powered F150 can do 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, 12.9 in the 1/4, and 167 miles per hour? Forgive me I thought it was just a truck....

Stupid economy cars....

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Your high powered F150 can do 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, 12.9 in the 1/4, and 167 miles per hour? Forgive me I thought it was just a truck....

Stupid economy cars....
Ok you got me there but it's a truck which is very useful to me not a hunk of shit with a nice warranty. But I like your Subaru which would be a be a fun car to own. Haven't had the privilege yet.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whatever trolls this is ridiculous. Neither of the aforementioned Korean car makers mentioned here have anything good to offer me so I have no interest in these ugly economy cars. As for the Stinger my F150 out powers that, plus it's also an unattractive sedan with a small amount of leg room in the back seat defeating the purpose of it being a four door sedan.
Haha! The Kia Stinger has 36.4” of rear legroom and the four door Bronco has 36.3”! Does smaller legroom than a Stinger defeat the purpose of it being a four door SUV?!
Sponsored