Sponsored

I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too. I’m canceling my reservation right now. ;) Here I go.
Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buy what you want when you want it. Good luck with the new truck.

I like the banter though, while I wait for me Bronco order to get placed:)
Time for a drink! Happy soon to be New Year!:D

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m out too. I can’t justify spending almost $50,000 for the Bronco. I won’t settle for a lower trim without features I want. Why didn’t they make things like automatic 4WD, fog lights, heated seats, blind spot monitoring, etc standard across the board? I’m taking delivery of a new Subaru Forester tomorrow (replacing my Outback). Out the door price below $34,000 plus a $500 gift card. Ford can take their $300 Fordpass rewards and shove it.

Similarly to other complaints in the group, I"ve turned my down payment into a different vehicle. I couldn't justify spending 50k before tt&l. I'll look at a used black diamond in the future but I picked up a 2017 Titan with 22months/60k miles left on it's factory warranty for ~25k less than a bronco.
IMG-4807.jpg
IMG-4809.jpg
IMG-4817.jpg

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vet here, that is the weirdest thing to find disrespectful lmao. I’ve viewed Kia as a car company & K.I.A as killed in action. We’ve been allies with South Korea since like 1890 lmao
Touche on that I guess. Still won't change my opinion on an econo box car maker.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very disappointing. The way I've viewed KIA is insulting. I have viewed KIA as "Killed In Action" as a slap towards USA. So the fact that any kind of assembly in America is insulting to me and I'm not even a Veteran, to those who are i support you and thank you sincerely.
After the surrender of Japan in WWII, Korea was divided by North and South with the Soviets in control of North and the US was in control of the South. The North was Totalitarian Communist while the south was Capitalist. The North (supported by Russia and China) invaded the South. We went to war in Korea to defend South Korea. They are one of our closest allies. If you visit Seoul Korea, you'll see it's a gorgeous city and the people love when American's come and visit.

Touche on that I guess. Still won't change my opinion on an econo box car maker.
The Kia Stinger has 365 HP and 376 TQ; hardly econo box. They are not the boring crappy cars they were in the 90's and early 2000's. Them and Hyundai have a lot nicer interiors and technology standard than any American cars do today for the same price.

Last edited:

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After the surrender of Japan in WWII, Korea was divided by North and South with the Soviets in control of North and the US was in control of the South. The North was Totalitarian Communist while the south was Capitalist. The North (supported by Russia and China) invaded the South. We went to war in Korea to defend South Korea. They are one of our closest allies. If you visit Soul Korea, you'll see it's a gorgeous city and the people love when American's come and visit.

The Kia Stinger has 365 HP and 376 TQ; hardly econo box. They are not the boring crappy cars they were in the 90's and early 2000's. Them and Hyundai have a lot nicer interiors and technology standard than any American cars do today for the same price.
Still not interested I find them unattractive and cheap. Besides you're only stating one exception to me calling them an econo box car maker.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya'll see that video with Esteban? It'll be nice to know 7 months later what the final price will be.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love these threads . I'm hopefully one step closer to getting my Bronco sooner .
There are a ton of good vehicles out there right now that could be in your driveway tomorrow . Many are thousands below MSRP and interest rates are low . What are you waiting for ?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not interested I find them unattractive and cheap. Besides you're only stating one exception to me calling them an econo box car maker.
Ok the new K5 out performs the BMW 330i. You obviously have an uninformed or biased opinion.

Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok the new K5 out performs the BMW 330i. You obviously have an uninformed or biased opinion.
Doesn't matter front wheel drive is not in my wheel house. Defend them if you will, but I won't ever park a KIA in my driveway.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't worry, he'll tell us which one it is.

Doesn't matter front wheel drive is not in my wheel house. Defend them if you will, but I won't ever park a KIA in my driveway.
Ah, so it's both.

He's the type of dude that blasts someone for buying one of those "FERRIN" cars like the Accord or Ridgeline or Tundra or BMW X5 or Kia Telluride, because he much prefers his GOOD, 'MURICAN CAR made in *checks notes* uh...Mexico?

Hyundai/Kia was the only car company that did well this year. They made an attractive, quality car and sold it at a fair price. And people showed up in droves.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, so it's both.

He's the type of dude that blasts someone for buying one of those "FERRIN" cars like the Accord or Ridgeline or Tundra or BMW X5 or Kia Telluride, because he much prefers his GOOD, 'MURICAN CAR made in *checks notes* uh...Mexico?

Hyundai/Kia was the only car company that did well this year. They made an attractive, quality car and sold it at a fair price. And people showed up in droves.
I hear you brother. I used to be that way 20 years ago. But I work for an international automotive supplier and I can look up how many of the parts in his F-150 they manufacture in other countries. It's an old way of thinking that doesn't make sense when you actually compare how good some of these "ferrin" cars really are. Hyundai and Kia embarrass a lot of American brands for the same or less price point. Car reviews say the Hyundai Sonata (54 mpg hybrid, $27K) has the best autopilot in it's class. The Lane Keep assist is standard all the way down at $23K SE with a lot of other tech. Not to mention a 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty.

I mentioned Kia to someone else recently and got the, "I ain't buyin' that Jap crap!"

It's made in Georgia and not Japanese. But she'll buy a Ford Edge that is only 60% American made and assembled in Canada. ?

Last edited:

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ah, so it's both.

I hear you brother. I used to be that way 20 years ago. But I work for an international automotive supplier and I can look up how many of the parts in his F-150 they manufacture in other countries. It's an old way of thinking that doesn't make sense when you actually compare how good some of these "ferrin" cars really are. Hyundai and Kia embarrass a lot of American brands for the same or less price point. Car reviews say the Hyundai Sonata (54 mpg hybrid, btw) has the best autopilot in it's class. The Lane Keep assist is standard all the way down at $23K SE with a lot of other tech.

I mentioned Kia to someone else recently and got the, "I ain't buyin' that Jap crap!"

It's made in Georgia and not Japanese. But she'll buy a Ford Edge that is only 60% American made and assembled in Canada. ?
So you two know me so well cause I drive an F-150, but don't like KIA or front wheel drive. So clearly I'll only buy domestic cars.

I've owned a 94 Toyota Pickup which I traded in for a 12 Tacoma which was traded in for my 17 F-150. I have no animosity towards Foreign Automakers, but KIA and Hyundai are unappealing cars to me. I'm entitled to my opinions and or being biased. I feel if someone is offering such a "good" warranty all it is is a guaranteed POS.

Besides this is a Ford Bronco forum. I'm here because this is a vehicle I'm interested in. I'm also on F150GEN14 forum, because it's another vehicle I'm interested in. Do these Korean car companies offer a vehicle comparable? NO THEY DON'T! I like to play off-road in my truck or on my power sports equipment. Neither company offers something to play in the dirt or haul my equipment to play in the dirt. So there you go.
Sponsored