Sponsored

I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

all I did was make a statement saying that I would have no foreign badge vehicle sitting in my driveway end of story you guys have a problem with it obviously I don't .my opinion! You don't like it go on to the next thread harass somebody else I have a right to an opinion d bag

Next thread lmao I'm sorry you got called out for saying dumb things on the internet. Also please check who the original poster was in this thread before you cry foul.

Ford Bronco I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride. tenor
Sponsored

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride. IMG_6313

Got a new radio interface the other day, how is the bronco treating you all?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Similarly to other complaints in the group, I"ve turned my down payment into a different vehicle. I couldn't justify spending 50k before tt&l. I'll look at a used black diamond in the future but I picked up a 2017 Titan with 22months/60k miles left on it's factory warranty for ~25k less than a bronco.
Nice! No flaming from me! Though I am buying a Bronco specifically for the open-air lifestyle, not everyone is doing the same.

I own a bought-new 2017 Titan XD gas burner. I love it. Lots of power and the Endurance V8 is a proven powerplant. Had a 2004 Armada with 250,000 on it. Sold it to my sister-in-law who still daily drives it.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this Nissan branded? Just a drop-in unit? That's nice!
It's right off the boat from china with some Russian guys software so probably a national security threat.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's right off the boat from china with some Russian guys software so probably a national security threat.

Got a new radio interface the other day, how is the bronco treating you all?
Lol, probably shouldn’t talk shit on the bronco with your gps potentially showing your house.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice muzzle on that cannon.
Lmao that's how it works. It's a contrasting color to signify it's hollow. Not a weirdo Texas guy but that's the way it is.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sire about the availability of used Black Diamonds in the near future, but you can be sure there will be a ton of used First Editions on the market . Most of these models were bought by a large percentage of people who simply want to be able to say “ I had one first”. Once the shine wears off they will dump them fast. BD buyers are in it for the vehicles capabilities.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't like front wheel drive either. The problem started from a logical standpoint. First you were offended that KIA made cars in Georgia, providing thousands of jobs to Americans, then you called them econobox and garbage which has no validity. The only reason why a company would offer a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty is because they expect it to last longer than that. And you again assume that must mean its a guaranteed POS. But a 3 year, 30,000 mile warranty has got to be a quality product. lol
To be fair my fiancés 2014 Kia Optima with 64k on it has been at the dealership for the last month getting a motor because of a class action lawsuit ...

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be fair my fiancés 2014 Kia Optima with 64k on it has been at the dealership for the last month getting a motor because of a class action lawsuit ...

to be fair on your being fair, every single car manufacturer has had a class action suit brought against them. Hagen's Berman (who most likely represented that KIA case) is the prominent lawyer in that realm & have some interesting items from various manufacturers. https://www.hbsslaw.com/practices/automotive-litigation?items_per_page=100

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
to be fair on your being fair, every single car manufacturer has had a class action suit brought against them. Hagen's Berman (who most likely represented that KIA case) is the prominent lawyer in that realm & have some interesting items from various manufacturers. https://www.hbsslaw.com/practices/automotive-litigation?items_per_page=100
I understand this, but for a motor to literally lock up at 65mph in our case, doesn't exactly put me in a warm fuzzy feeling. We agreed to not buy from them again.

That is not to say I haven't had failures with other cars. Nothing lasts forever (unless its a Toyota Hilux) and I expect cars to fatigue and degrade. Just not at 64k miles without any abuse.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand this, but for a motor to literally lock up at 65mph in our case, doesn't exactly put me in a warm fuzzy feeling. We agreed to not buy from them again.

That is not to say I haven't had failures with other cars. Nothing lasts forever (unless its a Toyota Hilux) and I expect cars to fatigue and degrade. Just not at 64k miles without any abuse.

I think the focus of their argument was more warranty based. You can flip the argument, your 2014 Fusion with 64k would most likely be SOL with a 3 year basic & 60 powertrain, same with your mazda6, & Altima.

Id rather have more warranty than less, like the 2015 f150 work truck I had stayed in the shop more than on site because of that transmission rough issues.
Sponsored