Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Granger yesterday to get on the list for the Warthog or whatever it will be called. (I'm # 16 on that list Crazy right)

Now the next crazy thing I started at #49 on the Regular Bronco list. Called one time before and they told me I was like #20 (When I had to change from the painted hardtop and soft top combo) so I just asked what place I was in now they said #4 I was like sweet BUT I have the Wildtrak ordered so who knows on the hardtop so I asked what they thought do they think I will still get mine this year(said Yes) So just for fun I asked how many First Editions were in front of me in the beginning the said 45 yes I also was like WOW.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sorry…what am I supposed to take away from this? A lot of FE orders through Granger were cancelled or changed and 99’d until ‘22 or ‘23?​

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sorry…what am I supposed to take away from this? A lot of FE orders through Granger were cancelled or changed and 99’d until ‘22 or ‘23?​
1st I thought it was crazy that I'm number 16 on a list for the warthog personally.

2nd the fact they had 45 just First Editions to me that was crazy (Maybe thats just me)

Guess I just had it in my head out of 49 Broncos many were all different not 45 of one kind

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm having trouble deciphering this. So you're saying there's two lists you're on: bronco and warthog.

On the warthog list, you just joined today at #16.

On the bronco list, you were 49, but now you're 4. Of those initial 48 in front of you, 45 were first editions.

Do I have that right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having trouble deciphering this. So you're saying there's two lists you're on: bronco and warthog.

On the warthog list, you just joined today at #16.

On the bronco list, you were 49, but now you're 4. Of those initial 48 in front of you, 45 were first editions.

Do I have that right?
Yes

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Granger yesterday to get on the list for the Warthog or whatever it will be called. (I'm # 16 on that list Crazy right)

Now the next crazy thing I started at #49 on the Regular Bronco list. Called one time before and they told me I was like #20 (When I had to change from the painted hardtop and soft top combo) so I just asked what place I was in now they said #4 I was like sweet BUT I have the Wildtrak ordered so who knows on the hardtop so I asked what they thought do they think I will still get mine this year(said Yes) So just for fun I asked how many First Editions were in front of me in the beginning the said 45 yes I also was like WOW.
Who did you talk too