Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer won't even share their allocation number with me. I guess it's a secret. They are putting it all on FORD.
It's crazy to think I still haven't seen a bronco in person but they plan on making deliveries in a few months.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm up here in Canada, dealer called me and said we couldn't make the color change. Ford kicked it back said order was locked and qued..
20/07 res. Badlands, 2.7 high with a mic top. Maybe I'll have more info in a day or 2?
Ford Bronco I'm a June Build!! - UPDATE - Received my VIN # today! if-you-know-what-i-mean-you-know-what-i-mean

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm up here in Canada, dealer called me and said we couldn't make the color change. Ford kicked it back said order was locked and qued..
20/07 res. Badlands, 2.7 high with a mic top. Maybe I'll have more info in a day or 2?
Ford Bronco I'm a June Build!! - UPDATE - Received my VIN # today! if-you-know-what-i-mean-you-know-what-i-mean
It's odd that another of the people who reserved in the first 24 hrs have heard nothing yet a bunch around the 20th of July (week after launch) are getting builds scheduled

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, I should have known better;

Badlands
4dr
Sasquatch
Auto
2.7L
A51
Lux
MIC

A few of the deadly sins ordered.
That is my build, except with a couple of doors chopped off. I know I need to wait some period of time before they start running 2-doors, though.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's odd that another of the people who reserved in the first 24 hrs have heard nothing yet a bunch around the 20th of July (week after launch) are getting builds scheduled
I haven't technically heard anything just yet. Just that I couldn't make any more changes to my order. I'm surprised too. That and the wife is gonna be meh about the color lol

Sponsored

Apugh67

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
When I posted that my dealer called me, people basically called me a liar.

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't technically heard anything just yet. Just that I couldn't make any more changes to my order. I'm surprised too. That and the wife is gonna be meh about the color lol
Seems like a good bet, since last night's email said changes could be made until 30 april. If they can't make changes it's probably been scheduled and assigned a VIN

Apugh67

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 14th here, but also was informed dealer selected me as a VIP

Sponsored

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same build but with Cyber Orange, and a July 14th (early morning) time stamp.
Hopefully I get a call soon, or an email from Ford.

Thanks for the heads up, and congrats on your build!
I have the exact same build in Rapid red with 7/14 early morning reservation.
Hopefully i will get a call.

B_rad

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep GC/2018 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats thats awesome! Glad to hear that us in Canada will be getting some summer builds! I have the exact same build.

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations OP! Just called my rep/dealer, and they said their allocations were down from 29 to 17. I am a day 2 order, with a order conversion to build on January 19th. He gave me a 20% chance id get my order (4D Wildtrack, High Package, Cactus Grey, 2.7L), in 2021.
Sponsored