Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This. Need to understand time stamp don’t mean crap as a whole, only against others at your dealer.
Yup. Starting to see this as my reality. Early Day 2 and looking like I’m on outs for MY21. Transferring to get deal came with trade off most likely.

Bad news: wait is longer(can’t believe I’m looking at spring next year possibly.)

Good news: looks like a change back to mod top to complete original look.

Things been a damn roller coaster experience that’s for sure.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So far on the two forums I haven’t seen anyone post about getting a call from their dealership that had a 2dr build. I wonder if perhaps 2drs aren’t part of the first wave. I did see where on post of a 2dr build said his order went to priority 1, which is encouraging. Has anyone with a 2 dr actually been notified of their build?

scottyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer texted me TONIGHT and said to come over on Monday and order my OBX. He said that he has been given 3 pieces of early allotment and mine is #1. I am in Ontario, Canada.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Too much to read through so might've been asked already but does this mean that things are happening right now instead of the timeline we originally thought? May 3rd production start, late May emails go out with estimated delivery date, etc.

I know they were starting to build mannequins and demo units but May 3rd was retail production start day right? Did that change? Did they just start retail production early? What about the "we'll notify customers of their estimated delivery date in late May" that Ford said. Is that happening right now instead of late May?

Or is all this stuff that's happening now just mannequins and demo units and the emails people are getting are because they got those priority builds?

In general, when should people expect to get their estimated build or delivery date email from Ford? Is everyone getting one this week or just like those 3k priority build people?

Definitely the opposite of complaining if things got moved up. Just not sure how much excitement I should have lol am I gonna get an email this week or late May?

Res 7/16

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far on the two forums I haven’t seen anyone post about getting a call from their dealership that had a 2dr build. I wonder if perhaps 2drs aren’t part of the first wave. I did see where on post of a 2dr build said his order went to priority 1, which is encouraging. Has anyone with a 2 dr actually been notified of their build?
Great observation!

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think its that big of a deal. Most of the initial orders were high model 4 doors by 75%. I don't think having a 2 door is that bad or commodity restrictive. Just a matter of initial orders. I hope I am right for you 2 door guys and gals. You'll know more tomorrow when the emails come.

NC.BigBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just to confirm, whats the estimated wait from build date to buyer pickup date? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8? i know distance from MAP to each dealer can vary but just a rough estimate from others who have had vehicles built, etc?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to confirm, whats the estimated wait from build date to buyer pickup date? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8? i know distance from MAP to each dealer can vary but just a rough estimate from others who have had vehicles built, etc?
3 weeks from release after production is complete to the coast. Do not be surprised if they build a months worth before releasing them to ship out though. We saw this with every launch in the last 18 months. But as soon as the release them 21 days is typical for my dealership. Faster if you are closer to Michigan.

Sponsored

NC.BigBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
3 weeks from release after production is complete to the coast. Do not be surprised if they build a months worth before releasing them to ship out though. We saw this with every launch in the last 18 months. But as soon as the release them 21 days is typical for my dealership. Faster if you are closer to Michigan.
Thanks for the concise, direct answer!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad. I'll be there 6-7 Wednesday. Would've like to caught up. Both being Utah Granger boys and all:)
Cool...maybe I'll just take one of the my extra stickers @618TRVLWILD sent me and attach it to my forehead. Or get a BG6 neck tat by then.
Another Utah Granger buyer here. I won’t be at the Aquarium though, since I went to Moab. Patiently waiting word on build/delivery. I was told by Sean today I was in top 16 at Granger, so hoping for June build, but I have 3 of 6 deadly options, so patience may be the operative word.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BA here and I’m at Matthews. I was told I was number 13 and 6 people in front of me cancelled their orders. Hoping I see an email tomorrow.
Agreed! I didn’t get updated allocation numbers from Riverside after the preliminary numbers when ordering opened. I guess we will find out tomorrow 🙏🏼

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to run across that as well. No word from LHM Draper on it. I don't understand why they don't communicate. I booked the 6th at noon.
It’s because LHM doesn’t care about anyone. All they care about is the numbers and money. That’s my local dealer too and I refuse to use them because they don’t communicate and just think of you as a number. No care and no love when there should be.
Sponsored