Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Northeast Oklahoma gang! I went with Fowler as I have a 4Runner and use Fowler Toyota for service and they have been great. On the Ford side, young salesman and the mysterious Sales Manager that has never came out of the office when I have been there.

Asked for where I was in allocation and they did not have that yet. Went ahead and stayed Mod Top so maybe I'll come see that FE in Jenks!
I almost went with Fowler but Bill knight is closer to me and they are the top ford seller in Oklahoma. From what they say lol I had bought my f150 from matthews ford and never again will I go back there for anything or recommend. Yeah I can’t wait to see all you guys rolling around here in the Tulsa area! I will definitely be waving at you if I see you!
Sponsored

awattenberg19

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my email today, scheduled for my build the week of June 14th. I received that priority golden ticket as I reserved on 9/10/20, and ordered on 2/26.
Outer Banks/CG/MIC/2.7L/High Package.
I'm very excited, but feel for those who didn't get their email yet. I tried to keep my order basic to help expedite the process, as I would've liked the option for the Shadow Black Mod Hard Top, but didn't want to wait.

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be sending emails to most of my reservations holders with VINs and build weeks in the AM.

It may not matter what week you end up with as they could hold the production for a long time before releasing it, to QC everything as best they can. Even once in transit, they can stop them and pull them back if problems are discovered. I had a Mach-E that made it all the way to the east coast of Canada and was unloaded at the railyard (located in my city), then sat there for a week. It ended up being loaded back on a railcar and sent back down South to Michigan to fix something with it before coming all the way back. Thankfully the customer, who we had been keeping up to date with the status, was understanding.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my email today, scheduled for my build the week of June 14th. I received that priority golden ticket as I reserved on 9/10/20, and ordered on 2/26.
Outer Banks/CG/MIC/2.7L/High Package.
I'm very excited, but feel for those who didn't get their email yet. I tried to keep my order basic to help expedite the process, as I would've liked the option for the Shadow Black Mod Hard Top, but didn't want to wait.
Delete your account.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ay BC buds

Ayy

ayyy
We should start a BC group haha - I bet one of us have ordered through the same dealership and can combine our efforts on info!

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my Email today
Order placed July 13th before 9:30 PM EST for FE (res number started with 1012)
ORDER is FE Cactus Gray with Black Leather interior 2door
Build date is week of June 21st

Hope that helps those of you looking for time stamp. I'm one of 4FE at my dealership but I think only 3 went through with order. I was told they had 50 allocations.

OP
OP
Raskew

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should start a BC group haha - I bet one of us have ordered through the same dealership and can combine our efforts on info!
There is a club that was started on here, it's not very active though

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like I said in another thread ... orders get pulled from the order banks on Thursday. So next Thursday, another batch will be pulled followed by the notification emails.

So EVERY Thursday for the next 1.5 years, bronco6g will erupt with JOY! :)

BTW .. this process is completely different for the Bronco when compared to any other Ford product. (Maybe the MachE has the same process?)

I have ordered 3 vehicles (2013 Raptor, 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor) and there was never an email notification. You had to call Ford or contact Ford via twitter every Thursday or your dealership had to tell you.

I assume with so many Bronco orders, Ford wanted to be proactive to let customers know as oppose to leaving it to the customer to wonder if their order was selected from the order bank.

Bravo Ford for creating the notification process for the Bronco launch!

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said in another thread ... orders get pulled from the order banks on Thursday. So next Thursday, another batch will be pulled followed by the notification emails.

So EVERY Thursday for the next 1.5 years, bronco6g will erupt with JOY! :)

BTW .. this process is completely different for the Bronco when compared to any other Ford product. (Maybe the MachE has the same process?)

I have ordered 3 vehicles (2013 Raptor, 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor) and there was never an email notification. You had to call Ford or contact Ford via twitter every Thursday or your dealership had to tell you.

I assume with so many Bronco orders, Ford wanted to be proactive to let customers know as oppose to leaving it to the customer to wonder if their order was selected from the order banks.

Bravo Ford for creating the notification process for the Bronco launch!
How did it go by reaching out to them on Twitter? Did you actually get any info or did they just point you to the dealership for updates?

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, and that's why some day 1 or day 2's at Granger will not get built before some day 5's at other dealers. Everyone who went to Granger did it for the deal, the customer service is free, and they must trade getting their Bronco for the savings. Anyone who went to Granger and is mad now or will be mad tomorrow must ask, what was more important to them?
I did not go to Granger for that reason.
Guess it is a matter of priorities. You probably have a lot more money that I ever will if the $2k under invoice (on my build that comes to nearly $4k under MSRP) and the fabulous, personalized customer care isn't worth waiting longer.

If for some reason I needed a truck immediately a Bronco, or any other high-demand vehicle, would not make sense.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can’t remember the Twitter account but they would respond. They just need your name and what dealer you ordered from and they can tell you whether or not your order was pulled from the order banks. With this new notification process, there is really no need to contact Ford via Twitter.

How did it go by reaching out to them on Twitter? Did you actually get any info or did they just point you to the dealership for updates?

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats, excited to get my build rolling down the line too!