First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Roughly 7 days after you get your VIN, you will be able to see your window sticker online. So next Thursday/Friday you should be able to see your window sticker

My dealer advised today that I will have my VIN tomorrow
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My theory is they are knocking out the item with limited quantities first. Thoughts?

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My theory is they are knocking out the item with limited quantities first. Thoughts?
My reservations scheduled in order of reservation date, about 75% of them. They were a mix of trims, heavy on Wildtraks. Keep in mind I'm in Canada, we have a better product to reservation ratio.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine today, like my dealer said.
Awesome... June 16th build?! I thought they were doing build of weeks. Mine's the week of June 14th. Should be able to put my vin into my for account in a week or 2 when the window sticker is available. See if that first 20000 ford points is there. Maybe that will also tell us estimated fuel economy haha

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome... June 16th build?! I thought they were doing build of weeks. Mine's the week of June 14th. Should be able to put my vin into my for account in a week or 2 when the window sticker is available. See if that first 20000 ford points is there. Maybe that will also tell us estimated fuel economy haha
Window stickers usually only become available once the vehicle has entered production.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you and me both. Although the couple grand in savings was tempting, I had a feeling the amount of transfers would create a longer wait time. I feel like a few team grainger folks are gonna be pissed here in the next couple days.
this was my second thought about going out of state for a Bronco purchase. How would the service scenario from a local dealer play out, whom I ditched in an effort to save some money? Too many concerns for a minimal savings.

Stoked to see members getting ready to go through the process!
These were my exact thoughts as well. I discussed them in one of the Stephens threads and got kicked out of the thread, LOL. Time is money.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

oldkid

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang & 1968 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
I wonder how many days it takes to build once it starts down the line ????

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These were my exact thoughts as well. I discussed them in one of the Stephens threads and got kicked out of the thread, LOL. Time is money.
Nothing against Granger or the folks that purchased from them, but for me, are they going to buy Girl Scout cookies from your local kids? Support your little league? Support youth Stockshow? Give money to the school district for a new scoreboard? Our dealership is very active in supporting the community.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Northeast Oklahoma gang! I went with Fowler as I have a 4Runner and use Fowler Toyota for service and they have been great. On the Ford side, young salesman and the mysterious Sales Manager that has never came out of the office when I have been there.

Asked for where I was in allocation and they did not have that yet. Went ahead and stayed Mod Top so maybe I'll come see that FE in Jenks!
Any of you guys know anybody in the OKC area at Reynolds Ford? These guys are my selected dealership and I'm not happy with my dealership selection as of now. Each time I call, I make it a point to ask the following, how many were you guys allotted, can you tell me what place in line I'm in, any new news on your guy's end about the Bronco? They respond, Our Ford Rep isn't here today, or we'll have to get info from our rep, we haven't heard anything yet or we don't know.... I'm just getting a little impatient with this reservation process. Thanks guys!

Boomer Sooner!

My info
Reservation date: July/16/20
Ordered: Jan/22/21
Trim: WildTrak, Antimatter Blue, 4DR, MIC hardtop, Lux

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing against Granger or the folks that purchased from them, but for me, are they going to buy Girl Scout cookies from your local kids? Support your little league? Support youth Stockshow? Give money to the school district for a new scoreboard? Our dealership is very active in supporting the community.
the dealer here does help out with a lot of those things. I cringe every time I see there sign. They are not good people that’s why I went with granger.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without getting too specific (as my info is sourced differently than the gentleman who posts here the machine count, god bless him), current target is 40 sleds per shift until the MP1 build of 480 units (down from planned 500) is complete. From there the pressure is on to quickly ramp up for MP2 on 5/3.

There have been some COVID issues in ancillary operations at MAP which has had some guys pulled from final assembly to cover other positions. This is likely impacting the total builds at this phase.

Cross whatever you've got that it gets sorted in short order.
Think they will hit close the 60k still for MY21? (assuming MI can get their COVID crap under control)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think they will hit close the 60k still for MY21? (assuming MI can get their COVID crap under control)
You would think that as the automotive industry is a huge economy driver the distribution of the vaccine would be a priority to that sector.
Sponsored