First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there will be Broncos at the Draper Aquarium May 5th 6th reservation/timeslots required. I'm guessing most Utah Dealers either dont know or care. and cant communicate??
I made a reservation to see them on the 6th at 5:00 to 6:00 pm not sure if they are or will be the same ones from Moab though?
I'm reserved from 6-7. Maybe I'll see you if you stay your whole time. I might walk around saying, "B6G!" to see who responds. 😄
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're with the same dealer I am, and their communications have been utter trash. I told the manager about the link to register to see them in May, and he said he'd email all the reservation holders with that info. That was over a week ago, with no email.
They also refuse to tell buyers where they're at in the allocation list. I'm one of five buyers with an order code starting with a zero, and that's the most I've got out of my sales guy.
I was originally with LHM Super Ford. It was kind of a weird experience. On July 14, I got an e-mail saying they got info that I had expressed an interest in a vehicle and asked what which one. I said I reserved a Bronco. Nothing after that until about two days before ordering day, which, ironically was the same day I decided to switch to Granger. I never heard anything on what kind of pricing they would do (I assumed MSRP, but who knows). The clincher was when I learned that Granger could collect my sales tax for me so that I wouldn't have to go out-of-pocket on it. Now I'm just hoping the Bronco will arrive at the best time window so that I can plan some fun stops for the ride back. 😄

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this was my second thought about going out of state for a Bronco purchase. How would the service scenario from a local dealer play out, whom I ditched in an effort to save some money? Too many concerns for a minimal savings.
A dealer would have to be pretty petty (and maybe the only game in town) to treat you differently when you bring your vehicle in for service. For one, Ford solicits customer ratings and reviews. Plus, many people move. When I moved to a different state, the dealer treated me as good or better than I could expect. I still had loaners and all of the usual treatment.

If you are rural enough where there's only one dealer within a reasonable distance, I could see where some might have the "Don't like it? Too bad!" attitude, but by and large, I think that's mostly gone these days.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
If June build, I don’t think will be getting in Aug..depending on convoy or rail probably earlier

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm reserved from 6-7. Maybe I'll see you if you stay your whole time. I might walk around saying, "B6G!" to see who responds. 😄
Too bad. I'll be there 6-7 Wednesday. Would've like to caught up. Both being Utah Granger boys and all:)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speculation. I think that we will all see an E mail from Ford like when they E Mailed us about our reservations, order and the delay. And probably all get it about the same time, once they have scheduled production- based on availability of parts, delays of certain parts, chips, etc.

All I have is:

Time stamp reservation (from Ford)
Confirmed Order (From Ford after my dealer entered it in)
Delay E mail (From Ford) and that we all will be getting the headliner and other driving school freebie.

I won't believe anything until I receive an E Mail from Ford.
This is why I haven't called my sales guy since I put the order in. No need to be yet another person bugging him for information that he probably doesn't have. :) I figured I would have a good estimate when Ford releases the estimated build date in May and would plan on checking in when that estimated build date came around.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is what I thought, but when the dealer changed my interior color and then keyless keypad, it was removed from the Ford site. I never received a new email, but the inspect details changed.
I had the same thing happen to me. I made a change in the beginning and my inspect details changed on the Ford site...then When we had to change to MIC from painted top my inspect Details did not change. still says I have a painted top...I am getting nervous that It didn't change lol

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We just received the same call! 4 door First Edition with black interior. 6/21/2021 build date !
Just texted my dealer. I was a July 13th, 9:15pm CST, FE reservation with black interior. My dealer responded to me that he would be notified when the orders were pulled and that the Ford rep will be sending him a list for whom he'll notify. Asked for clarification on a timeline and his response was "I'm hoping to know more when I receive the info from Ford". Since this dealer sold my Raptor, and I have both a day 1 reservation for a 4dr FE and a 2dr Wildtrak, to say that I'm a bit frustrated is beginning to be a bit of an understatement. He has been good at responding up to now but the lack of clarity here from his side is perplexing based on other comments.

Sponsored

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just texted my dealer. I was a July 13th, 9:15pm CST, FE reservation with black interior. My dealer responded to me that he would be notified when the orders were pulled and that the Ford rep will be sending him a list for whom he'll notify. Asked for clarification on a timeline and his response was "I'm hoping to know more when I receive the info from Ford". Since this dealer sold my Raptor, and I have both a day 1 reservation for a 4dr FE and a 2dr Wildtrak, to say that I'm a bit frustrated is beginning to be a bit of an understatement. He has been good at responding up to now but the lack of clarity here from his side is perplexing based on other comments.
I hate to hear that. We also have a 4 door BadSquatch ordered and they have no news on its build date.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer said............

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Must be nice. My dealer basically said The Bronco Nation is full of shit with regard to build notifications going out tomorrow. "That's just speculation on a forum".

They also told me the headliner will automatically come with my MIC top on my Badlands. I still made them add it to the build as it's an option on BL.

I asked them to notify us of any Broncos in Utah so we could see them and they said "for sure". Still waiting to hear from them on the Broncos that were in Moab over Jeep Safari weekend.
doesn't sound like your dealership would fit in here.
Sponsored