Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best wishes on finding what makes you happy.
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me. The inside is cheap, really cheap...worst than a Wrangler. I sat in a LUX package with the leather and all, and it's still cheap. I was hoping for at least Lariat F150 quality but instead, it's a low or lower XLT. Do not get me wrong I'm still getting it. (However) I will say this if it was not for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, and look out over the hood. (from the driver seat it looks great! the way the fender comes down from the outer sides) I would be ordering a Defender 110. I know it's unreliable but I would not own it outside of a full warranty.

Anyway I know it will be fun to drive and great off-road. But really...some of us will daily drive this it would have been nice if the interior matched the outside good looks. IMHO Just venting
Ford Bronco Im a little disappointed, after see the Bronco in person 1620834305458

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m glad to hear this. That means I wonā€™t be upset when my boy Tonka puts his big mouth on every single inch of it and throws his DNA all over the place.
Will you have to take out the backseat so thereā€™s room for Tonka? :D

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread is awesome!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In this world I find personally, happiness is found in seeing things for what they are, not what we wish them to be. And the sooner I did this, the sooner I actually found a lot of good around me and ignore what a lot of noise out there wants to tell us what we should expect and desire in order to be happy. Just me.
šŸŽµ Kumbaya my Lord, kumbayaā€¦
Oh Lordā€¦.kumbaya. šŸŽµ

edit: damn it, now I have that song stuck in my head.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not having a super duper nice interior is a benefit for me. I have owned some nice cars with nice interiors and keeping them clean is a lot of work. I think the bronco is just about right .. nice enough to daily BUT NOT too nice where I feel the need to detail it weekly.

Seems like the OP can afford multiple cars so get a car with a nice interior and get the bronco when you just want to hit the dirt.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me. The inside is cheap, really cheap...worst than a Wrangler. I sat in a LUX package with the leather and all, and it's still cheap. I was hoping for at least Lariat F150 quality but instead, it's a low or lower XLT. Do not get me wrong I'm still getting it. (However) I will say this if it was not for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, and look out over the hood. (from the driver seat it looks great! the way the fender comes down from the outer sides) I would be ordering a Defender 110. I know it's unreliable but I would not own it outside of a full warranty.

Anyway I know it will be fun to drive and great off-road. But really...some of us will daily drive this it would have been nice if the interior matched the outside good looks. IMHO Just venting
Well I drive a white dodge avenger SE. Power is good (V6) and it's roomy for a mid size sedan. Interior sucks! Horrible! Terrible! and Annoying! But it's my daily driver and I dont care if it gets scrathed in the parking lot or if we get it sandy or dirty from the beach. The left over dog hair acts as a seat cover lol (jk-sorta). I expect all most all vehicles to have cheap interior...especially one built to be hosed off! thanks for sharing but no worries here!

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will you have to take out the backseat so thereā€™s room for Tonka? :D
Will definitely need to fold them down. Ordered the four door so we should be good but my problem is he wants to drive all the time! Heā€™s used to riding shotgun in my 350 so when my wife is up front he goes bananas!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.