First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and looking for help. I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and have no build date, but heard some people are getting theirs. My dealer is completely clueless and is no help. I tried reading a few of the existing threads here on 6G but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming, and now I'm more confused than when I started (what the heck is a blend date?). Can someone point me in the best direction of a great thread to get me caught up on how the ordering/production/delivery works. Just looking to manage my expectations on if I'm getting a '21 or '22 model. Thanks!!!
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and looking for help. I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and have no build date, but heard some people are getting theirs. My dealer is completely clueless and is no help. I tried reading a few of the existing threads here on 6G but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming, and now I'm more confused than when I started (what the heck is a blend date?). Can someone point me in the best direction of a great thread to get me caught up on how the ordering/production/delivery works. Just looking to manage my expectations on if I'm getting a '21 or '22 model. Thanks!!!
Welcome to the forum! Can you give us some details on your build? 2door or 4? MIC (hard) top or soft top? 2.3L or 2.7L engine? These are things that will effect the likelihood of your Bronco having all the parts available to be built. The roof is the biggest issue for delays it seems, but early this month multiple 2 door builds (which only have the MIC top) were scheduled to be built next month (my fellow 7/14 res included!). With that said, even getting a build week scheduled doesn’t necessarily mean you know when you’ll get it as there have been continuing delays and several people have gotten a date only to be delayed (sometimes more than once). With a little more info we could likely give you a better sense than you have now about when you’ll get your Bronco, but of course no one knows for sure and the goal posts do have a tendency to move.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's fairly complicated based on your order, your dealer allocation, the moon phase, and whatever you had for dinner last night. Good luck.

I'm sure folks will get you in the right direction, but please let us know exactly what you ordered, and if you know for sure your dealer put the order in for a 21 model or if it was 99'd.

Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Many of us are in the same song and dance. Start by emailing your dealer for your confirmed order report DORA. Ask them what is your priority code, if it's 99 like mine was until I learned about here, your order won't move at all.

Reactions: jxc

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Blend date - the date in which your configuration will be blended/merged with other machines to be built. This date happens before the build date.

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be perfectly honest, no one on this forum will be able to predict your build date, month or even year.

The vast majority of us don’t have build dates…….the only thing predictable about the process is it’s utter randomness and complete unpredictability. Your guess is as good as anyone else’s.

There are people that reserved as late as early this year that have builds, and others that have reserved in the first few minutes who haven’t heard squat. Buckle up and enjoy the ride is my best advice.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are going to need a five-point harness and a mouth guard to ride this train. (y)

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going to rewind back for a second and ask a more critical question -

You're a 7/14 reservation holder.
Did you actually follow up with your dealer and finalize/submit your order?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, you should remove your street address from your profile. City &/or State is more than sufficient.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first thing you want to do is update you profile. Where it says location should not be your street address.

Edit: I should just go knock on your door and remind you. :p

Who is your dealer?

And you may want to over here instead. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/portland-area-dealer-discussions.3446/page-12#post-699499

OP
OP
PNWbronco337

PNWbronco337

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! Here are my order details

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: WILDTRAK​
Date reservation placed: 7/14/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10124687​

Also, I have the MIC top and tow package, which I think are two of the delayed parts

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you