Sponsored

I'm all in. - Selling my daily driver without a Bronco plan.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t worry! Your Bronco is probably just on the next truck. Would have been on this one, but priority orders got to it first! :p
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta love a guy who repairs cars and motorcycles on fine Persian rugs! 😂 And, yeah, maybe didn't think this one through quite enough...perhaps time to spend less time on B6G and more on your (current) unicycle...
I thought I was being so clever... using the old rug to keep my feet warm, add some cushioning to the concrete, and prevent the little screws and nuts and bolts from hitting the ground and rocketing off across the floor....

...but let me ask you this:

Do you have any experience successfully searching for and locating a small fastener laying somewhere on a Persian rug?

Because even after lots of opportunities, I sure as hell don't.

;)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I was being so clever... using the old rug to keep my feet warm, add some cushioning to the concrete, and prevent the little screws and nuts and bolts from hitting the ground and rocketing off across the floor....

Do you have any experience successfully searching for and locating a small fastener laying somewhere on a Persian rug?

;)
Yeah, I was going to ask how you liked having a pattern there...

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my daily (truck) in mid July, when I had an July build date. Had a backup car to use, then its AC comopressor locked up, and was out of commission for a week+. I do have an 11yr old italian motorcylce to use in case of emergency, but its been deep in the 90's here so I chose not to sit in a puddle of sweat.

Oh yeah, I ordered the replacement truck (superduty), it is scheduled for 8/30, I think I will get it before the bronco gets built at this rate.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I didn’t have such a disdain for FCA I would place friendly bid but I can’t risk actually owning a jeep🤣 good luck bubba

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reserve auction on your daily driver...

yikes-well.gif

Seriously though, hope you get a premium for it. This is the time to sell a used car.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

;)
I have - we use a similar rug under our ez-up at the track, and I always seem to drop my washers on my dZus rings on it. You’d think they’d be easy to spot but nooooo…

I like the Freddie Spencer-like leathers and the drying rack…

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I almost did that with my challenger. Even at 46K, I can’t fathom unloading it with no vehicle to tide me over until a Bronco is built sometime in the next 6 years.
6? How did you get a priority order

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have - we use a similar rug under our ez-up at the track, and I always seem to drop my washers on my dZus rings on it. You’d think they’d be easy to spot but nooooo…

I like the Freddie Spencer-like leathers and the drying rack…
Well, when you race vintage bikes, wearing 30 year old leathers because you’re cheap just makes you look more “authentic.”

;)

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, when you race vintage bikes, wearing 30 year old leathers because you’re cheap just makes you look more “authentic.”

;)
My old Dianese two-piece got so old, crashed and rashed that it wasn’t safe to use any longer. Lots of days at Spokane, Miller and ORP in that suit so I got my money’s worth.

I went modern and got a vented one-piece Alpine Stars. What a difference having airflow during those 36C sessions…which were most of them at those tracks.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whelp. That's it. I'm committed.

I put my daily driver Jeep overlander up for auction with "No Reserve" and now I'm freaking out.

What if I'm without a car for another 12 months until my Bronco comes in and then I can't afford it because my Jeep sold for $5.00?

What if one of you who needs a car gets a great deal on the perfect hold-over vehicle until your own Bronco comes in?

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rMYY1qOZ/2014-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-sahara-4x4

Ford Bronco I'm all in. - Selling my daily driver without a Bronco plan. yikes-well

Send me your good vibes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here hyperventilating....
Is that wrapped in stripper poles?

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep - unless you get a Z3M...but this is our "sunday morning go the winery/scenic whatever date car, so that doesn't bother me. Engine probably sounds better than the Bronco will, and they are probably about the same acceleration, but now we will be able to take the entire family (have 2 60lb dogs) and have a top down/off day anywhere we want. I"m too cautious for that motorcycle daredevil stuff - hell - I gave up my airplane in '94 cause I couldn't give it the time for the precision it required if I wanted to do anything more than sight-seeing on clear blue days...
I had a 99 Z3 M Roadster... In Evergreen with 2 tone interior. What a blast. Especially when someone thought you were just a Z3. Embarrassed a few Mustangs and Camaros in the day.

Sold in 2010 for more than I paid for it. Guy flew in from Atlanta with a check in hand.

Now sitting on whether I will sell the LJ or the JKU. Plenty of time to think about it though...