First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it Starts, drive it two blocks away and turn it off. If it turns back on, it’s in the car, otherwise it’s in the house or on the ground outside.
Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We definitely need to know where it ends up being…

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Bronco key fobs are huge. I've forgotten where I placed them but I never thought one could be lost in the car.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife constantly used to lose hers and inevitability it was between the center console and one of the seats, usually stuck against the seat rail. Bought a set of those bumpers that you stuff in the space and haven't had to go looking since..

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife constantly used to lose hers and inevitability it was between the center console and one of the seats, usually stuck against the seat rail. Bought a set of those bumpers that you stuff in the space and haven't had to go looking since..
Ha ha! I bought a set of those for my wife’s car after seeing the commercial a few years ago… “The Drop Stop!” 🤪

She thought it was silly, until the first day after I put them in her car, she dropped her key and it landed directly on the thing. She told me she literally laughed out loud when she realized it totally would have fallen down next to the seat… 😂

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened to me, except in the attempt to retrieve it I somehow hit the panic button. It was quite the scene in the Food Lion parking lot! :ROFLMAO:
The reason I know about this. I had just signed the paperwork when I realized that I only had one fob. After 15 mins of searching my truck, the finance office, the sales desk, and the parking lot I found it with a flashlight right there in that place.

Sponsored

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I was getting the kids ready for daycare this morning and couldn't find the Bronco key fob anywhere in house. I was 90% sure I left it in the car last night but it isn't where I usually keep it in there either. So, running late, I said F-it and tried starting it up knowing it would tell me if a key was not detected. It started right up. So, I've been looking everywhere I can think of in the Bronco and can't find the key anywhere. Not in any of the storage compartments, under seats, under floor mats, between seat/armrest, not in trunk or under back seats, not under car seats...Where the F is it? How is it missing but in the Bronco? I've been keeping it really clean so there is nothing else in the vehicle. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Did someone get into it last night and not steal anything but hide the key??

PS. This brings up a good idea for the Ford app. Add a Find My Key feature and have it beep if you need to locate it. Like a built in 'square'. The fob certainly is big enough - there should be room in there for that!
It's not on top of the roof?
Sounds like something I would do
Hope you find it

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco I'm an Idiot or Going Insane [Updated With Final Location of Key Fob 🙀] 1655350542676

I am new to FOB, missID'd one and hid it from myself thinking it was my main FOB.
Then when i went looking for it i had the secondary but thinking i was looking for the first.
Learned my lesson. Good Times.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco I'm an Idiot or Going Insane [Updated With Final Location of Key Fob 🙀] 1655350542676

I am new to FOB, missID'd one and hid it from myself thinking it was my main FOB.
Then when i went looking for it i had the secondary but thinking i was looking for the first.
Learned my lesson. Good Times.
I also keep one of these on my main FOB now.
Ford Bronco I'm an Idiot or Going Insane [Updated With Final Location of Key Fob 🙀] 1655350733008

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point, the only real answer is that he found the magical place the fob disappeared in, and that place grabbed his whole entire body and trapped him in there too.

Hopefully his family can find his browser history and let us know they're missing both the fob AND their husband/Dad.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, the only real answer is that he found the magical place the fob disappeared in, and that place grabbed his whole entire body and trapped him in there too.

Hopefully his family can find his browser history and let us know they're missing both the fob AND their husband/Dad.
He got trapped in the upside down!?!?!? :oops:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.