Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day4.
Still no answers.
The natives are getting restless, threatening ban hammers and ignore buttons more frequently.
Still no sign of OP.
I took it upon myself to escape from my indoor prison and take to the waterways in search of the OP.
4 hours trolling an industrial magnet did not yield anything but a sunburn, somewhat cruddy machete, two hubcaps, and a set of keys belonging to a Buick, but no Bronco fob.
B47B77FA-88DF-4B04-8C10-8CE5FAD139D7.jpeg

OP was not in this cave. Small animals bones were so I left quickly.
5E09AEBC-9B27-4154-ABDA-6A4A3EB8043B.jpeg
OMG...YOU are hilarious!!

Love reading these daily synopses!

Keep it up...hope the keys are never found!!
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Several years ago Maineah's father, Jor-El, realized that their home planet would soon implode. He loaded Maineah onto a rocket and pointed it toward Earth. Jor-El was not able to complete Maineah's training on the safe and proper usage of X-ray Vision. Thus, when Maineah couldn't find his Bronco key fob, he fired up his X-ray Vision. Well we now know that X-ray Vision will first melt Marine Grade Vinyl, and then to cause it to burst into flames. The Bronco was a total loss. Even if he finds the fob now, there's no vehicle to use it with. Case closed.
Good one!!

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco I'm an Idiot or Going Insane [Updated With Final Location of Key Fob 🙀] 1655638643872

At this point, you find those keys, you just go right ahead and shove them where the sun don't shine! Then after that, please update us...

StockFord2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150; 2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you ever said, “Hold on! Let me find my phone,” when you’re on your phone talking? Yeah, it’s like that. Probably in his pocket!

Sponsored

StockFord2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150; 2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, on page 17. That’s 30 minutes of my life I’ll never get back… and still no answer 😩

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, on page 17. That’s 30 minutes of my life I’ll never get back… and still no answer 😩
Some of us have been here for days! haha not getting those back

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anybody actually tried to PM the OP?

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Sponsored

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
How the hell does this Sith tragedy have anything to do with this thread? I think a quote of Jedi Clampett is more appropriate when he said, he's “such a liar that he used to have to get somebody else to call his dog for him.”

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've all been played by a disgruntled Ford salesman/woman who finally got tired of fielding calls about the delay in getting their Bronco and having no answers from Ford headquarters. So OP I salute you for the ultimate prank and you got some time down time for yourself.............UMMM by the way, do you know where MY Bronco is?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would like to officially petition the @Administrator to shut this thread down, and put us all out of our suffering and misery.
Pull the plug, and call it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.