First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as I can tell, the difference between $1,000 under invoice and MSRP is between $2,000 and $3,000 so I'm willing to sacrifice that in lieu of waiting till possibly Spring of 2023 for a 2 door V6.
Depends on Bronco and upgrades. MSRP vs Invoice on a Basic Base is less than $450. $1k under invoice minus $1500 to ship one to me would cost me more than buying local. As you go up in trim levels the savings increases.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way am I paying MSRP for a vehicle that is used for 6 months and will be in Lord knows what condition by then. HELL NO. You'll probably get yours sooner than my 7/14 res so congrats but it's not for me.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really want the 2Dr Base I ordered over a year ago. Ford only seems to care about the 4DR reservation holders.
Not feeling any extra love from Ford as I have an early reservation and order for a 4dr without a build date yet :(

OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the only part that would worry me
Right! I don't have that in writing, so we'll see. You can believe that I'll be pressing them relentlessly after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Worst case I receive it around New years day as far as I can tell.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not feeling any extra love from Ford as I have an early reservation and order for a 4dr without a build date yet :(
I understand exactly what you mean. That would be so frustrating! Worse is that I've seen Ricart get 3 4 door Big Bends to sell that weren't customer refused orders as far as I can tell.

Worse with the 2 door demos since barely any 2 door customer orders seem to be getting delivered to people.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Demos are often just new vehicles that the Owner Principal, their family and certain employees drive as a perk then are sold with miles as new never titled vehicles. My wife had that privilege for 20 years. I have had no issue with buying Demos.

OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine too... But I bought them cheaper than new.
Yeah, but what everyone is forgetting is:

that was not in the current market and not with a brand new release that is super hot right now. And almost possible to attain unless you were smart enough to pre-order, which I was not!

OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Demos are often just new vehicles that the Owner Principal, their family and certain employees drive as a perk then are sold with miles as new never titled vehicles. My wife had that privilege for 20 years. I have had no issue with buying Demos.
This.

Plus, I am encouraged by the fact that in 26 days the dealership had the Bronco, it only had 128 miles on it. Until I added around 70 miles to it in a couple hours on Saturday

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This past week I was visiting Alexandria VA and I went over to Malloy Ford. They had two FCTP Broncos but one was off limits because it was already sold but couldn't be delivered. I don't think this is what Ford envisioned with the FCTP program.

The off limits Bronco happened to be a Manual Transmission Badlands which I have on order. I really wanted to drive it to get an idea of how it performed. But, alas, not to be.

Maybe Ford needs to strictly enforce the minimum mileage requirement for FCTP Broncos.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the idea is to speed up ownership of a Bronco that doesn’t meet what you really wanted, then why not wait another three to six months and snag one off CarMax, Carvana, or any of these used car sellers? If you believe YOUR optioned Bronco won’t be a reality for twelve to twenty four months, then in three to six, the “ I wanna be first” and the “ oh no I can’t afford the payments” crowd will be selling these Broncos to CarMax etc to get out from under them. Even though CarMax prices are higher then used car dealers, they won’t be MSRP and you will no doubt be selecting from the cream of the crop early delivered Broncos since FE models will be likely the ones jettisoned by impulse buying owners.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see paying MSRP for a used vehicle 5-6 months from now as being much of a deal. Not trying to rain on your parade, if it makes you happy great, but I wouldn't ever make that deal.
If you don’t see by now that the current rate of inflation coupled with supply constraints, currency devaluation and super heated demand is going to drive up MSRP for the 2022 model year, you ain’t paying attention. Buying a 2021 demo at MSRP is going to be a screaming deal.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This past week I was visiting Alexandria VA and I went over to Malloy Ford. They had two FCTP Broncos but one was off limits because it was already sold but couldn't be delivered. I don't think this is what Ford envisioned with the FCTP program.

The off limits Bronco happened to be a Manual Transmission Badlands which I have on order. I really wanted to drive it to get an idea of how it performed. But, alas, not to be.

Maybe Ford needs to strictly enforce the minimum mileage requirement for FCTP Broncos.
There is no minimum or maximum mileage requirement. Just an in-service timing requirement before sale.

This is what the Bronco FCTP policy was a few months ago. It may have been tweaked since then, and may be adjusted further, given the problems at Webasto.

Ford Bronco I'm buying a FCTP Demo Bronco Bronco FCTP Program Penalties
Sponsored