Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My original reservation - July 14th, 9AM. I then made another because I thought there was an error - July 17th. I went to the dealer and they told me they converted my July 14th. I find out today they converted the wrong time stamp. They said there is nothing they can do, Ford customer service - nothing they can do.

I'm done.

This whole experience has been such a joke. Laughable how near impossible it has been to give a company $60K+. Communication from Ford - to me - to the dealer. I feel so mislead. So much time wasted.

A month ago I put a Defender order through. Last week I got a call that my Defender order has been scheduled, Jan 14th. WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

As this stage, Ford doesn't deserve my business - no matter how wonderful the Bronco is. I'm sure it's wonderful. But what a bothced launch. Out of morbid curiosity, I'm going to leave my order and see just how long it takes Ford to figure all this out. Thank god I have another vehicle on the way...
Dealers have been really really sneaky and playing dumb when "accidents'' happen with our orders. Ford isn't helping really in the slightest by taking your info and hoping you don't contact them again.
Mine got ordered as a 4 door and dealer nor ford could do anything but the confidence inspiring "we'll see what we can do"
Although, the sales manager contacted me yesterday about letting them keep the 4 door and getting a priority 2 door build by Jan or Feb which I told them yes to as long as we can confirm the order before its placed as well as me getting it at msrp since they screwed my order. He agreed to it all over the phone and admitted they messed up the order and they're going to take care of me... in theory of course.
Now I have to wait and see if they screw me over a 2nd time, at which I'll leave negative reviews on all of their social media outlets.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FWIW, we’ve put 57,000 miles on our 2018 Range Rover diesel and other than occasionally(once every couple months) having trouble with a frozen display when trying to use Apple CarPlay, we’ve had zero issues. Once you put it in park and restart the CarPlay issue goes away. Just routine maintenance so far and new tires at 48,000 miles. We haven’t had it into the dealer since 32,000 miles and they tell us a software update will fix the CarPlay issue so I’ll do that next month when it goes in for a 60k service.

If my Bronco doesn’t show up by July, I may place an order a Defender.
Saw one the other day and thought it was a bronco for a second. They're nice, like a formal version of the bronco IMO. Now if only I could afford one

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, now I differ. For the communication to be terrible, there has to be some. There has been NONE. NADA. ZIP. EVEN THO THEY HAVE OUR VINS AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT OUR RIG IS WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for getting me started, doesn't take much. I cannot understand why they refuse to communicate.
because they dont have to... we are all still here, like a$$holes waiting for our Bronos. I just purchased my leased Atlas while I wait. My hubby is trying everything he can to make me want to keep the Atlas and drop the Broco - but now i am waiting until Im in my grave, and I am willing the wait to one of my kids, lest I pass away first.
Sponsored