bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would like to thank Purvis Ford for their patience and professionalism because I'm driving them nuts going back and forth on these things below. My order is in but I have until the 8th to make changes:
  1. I keep going back and forth on color. My text thread with dealer is longer than my wife's thread with me. These are my top colors I can't choose on.
    1. Area 51 (Currently what I ordered. I like the mat color feel)
    2. Rapid Red (Thinking about changing to this)
    3. Cactus Grey (Nice cool mat color)
    4. Antimatter Blue (Was my 1st until I saw it and it was pretty much Black unless the perfect sunny day hit it right)
    5. Velocity Blue (Just sold my 2019 VB Mustang GT.... It was a GREAT Color. Pissed about letting my Mustang go so may get it in memory of my girl "Blu")
    6. Cyber Orange (My 2004 Mustang GT is Competition Orange. Don't need two orange cars..... or do I....:unsure:)
    7. Besides Cyber Orange obviously. Anti Blue was my color for my Chicago Bear fandom but was to dark. I want a nice Bear tire cover on the back but what other color would go well with anything Chicago Bearish??
  2. I chose the Badlands trim but literally visit the site daily designing different builds. The Wildtrack's interior I'm not a fan of but it seems like the Badlands is a better trim but cheaper/downgrade. Maybe it's because the Wildtrack has the SAS pack.
    • BL has auto MGV (PLUS)
    • WT comes with SAS (PLUS)
    • WT Interior isn't desirable. Would have to upgrade to leather (MINUS)
    • BL MGV online comes in black with orange stitching and orange accents. Same with leather, only 1 color choice. wow. (MINUS)
    • WT decals. Not a fan. (MINUS)
    • I thought I saw a gray and blue MGV color option. What trim was that and why can't we have that on the BL??
    • I built out a Black Diamond and by the time I was done it was almost more than my built out BL.
  3. My God! Manual or Auto! I'm currently at manual and called my dealer yesterday and he changed it to auto... I called back 30 minutes later and he changed it back to manual.. 😔. Which is better not considering preference??
    • Manual has that crawl gear but of course if you have an Auto you don't need a crawl gear.
    • Manual is more fun but what about resell value?
    • What does auto offer that would make a Bronc owner choose it over manual?
    • My 04 GT (Sunkiss) is a manual. Perfect because my wife can't drive it and she's only mine! Should I consider the auto so she can drive or be selfish again! 😈
  4. 2.7 vs. 2.3. I currently have the 2.3 for cost (Currently a little over 50k on my build).
    • I can't get gas mileage stats. Is there a significant difference in gas mileage between 2.3 and 2.7?
    • 2.7 only has 40 more HP and yes the 2.7 is more powerful but by how much? May not be by much (I'm going to pay dearly for this comment so please be gentle as you school me 😀.)
    • I won't say it. Ok yes I will. Did Ford not put a manual on the 2.7 in order to get that upcharge on the auto 🤔?
This page is my NEW obsession! So many threads and answers to my questions! Which there was an easier way to find certain threads but thanks for allowing me to bother you guys like I'm annoying my wife and dealer. I'm really bothering them so now I have this awesome outlet!!

blue and sunkiss.jpg
I’m in the same boat. Can’t make up my mind and driving anyone who will listen crazy. I’ve decided to just stick with my build and find something else to obsess about!😁😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat. Can’t make up my mind and driving anyone who will listen crazy. I’ve decided to just stick with my build and find something else to obsess about!😁😂
Now I'm interested in your build. LOL. I just think I changed to Outer Banks!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d say there’s no reason to communicate changes so often. Keep a notepad with your current desired build. Cross it out and write the new one when you change your mind. Sometime between May and whenever your build is scheduled, call your dealer exactly once and give them your most recent build.
That's what I was thinking exactly. I was a bit luckier, but went through the problems with indecision. I finally settled a couple days before I had to send in my specs. After that I told myself to just forget it, and leave it be. Of course that wasn't easy either. :) Good luck

There's one suggestion I must give you, "Don't drive the wife crazy." If she's like mine you can only push her so far before she bucks. And, that ain't a purdy sight when it happens. :oops: :p

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Save money
Base, 2door, manual, Sasquatch, rapid red, white top

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mtea... you just changed my whole world. I just designed an OB build and it was $1000 less but I have leather, 2.7l and automatic..... I need to see what I'm missing from the BL compared to this build. SMH
wash out interior and mgv seats. the additonal front sway bar as well, oh and the suspension is different and 33 inch KO2 tires.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wash out interior and mgv seats. the additonal front sway bar as well, oh and the suspension is different and 33 inch KO2 tires.
Your right. And I thought about what I would lose given I won't be doing much off roading. I wish they offered the 33 inch tire on the ob

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your right. And I thought about what I would lose given I won't be doing much off roading. I wish they offered the 33 inch tire on the ob
i would have gone BD if i could have gotten the high package on it.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a great build! And you went amb.. that was my go to. Do you see more blue or black?
I see it both ways, but my intent is to line-X the whole thing.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to thank Purvis Ford for their patience and professionalism because I'm driving them nuts going back and forth on these things below. My order is in but I have until the 8th to make changes:
  1. I keep going back and forth on color. My text thread with dealer is longer than my wife's thread with me. These are my top colors I can't choose on.
    1. Area 51 (Currently what I ordered. I like the mat color feel)
    2. Rapid Red (Thinking about changing to this)
    3. Cactus Grey (Nice cool mat color)
    4. Antimatter Blue (Was my 1st until I saw it and it was pretty much Black unless the perfect sunny day hit it right)
    5. Velocity Blue (Just sold my 2019 VB Mustang GT.... It was a GREAT Color. Pissed about letting my Mustang go so may get it in memory of my girl "Blu")
    6. Cyber Orange (My 2004 Mustang GT is Competition Orange. Don't need two orange cars..... or do I....:unsure:)
    7. Besides Cyber Orange obviously. Anti Blue was my color for my Chicago Bear fandom but was to dark. I want a nice Bear tire cover on the back but what other color would go well with anything Chicago Bearish??
  2. I chose the Badlands trim but literally visit the site daily designing different builds. The Wildtrack's interior I'm not a fan of but it seems like the Badlands is a better trim but cheaper/downgrade. Maybe it's because the Wildtrack has the SAS pack.
    • BL has auto MGV (PLUS)
    • WT comes with SAS (PLUS)
    • WT Interior isn't desirable. Would have to upgrade to leather (MINUS)
    • BL MGV online comes in black with orange stitching and orange accents. Same with leather, only 1 color choice. wow. (MINUS)
    • WT decals. Not a fan. (MINUS)
    • I thought I saw a gray and blue MGV color option. What trim was that and why can't we have that on the BL??
    • I built out a Black Diamond and by the time I was done it was almost more than my built out BL.
  3. My God! Manual or Auto! I'm currently at manual and called my dealer yesterday and he changed it to auto... I called back 30 minutes later and he changed it back to manual.. 😔. Which is better not considering preference??
    • Manual has that crawl gear but of course if you have an Auto you don't need a crawl gear.
    • Manual is more fun but what about resell value?
    • What does auto offer that would make a Bronc owner choose it over manual?
    • My 04 GT (Sunkiss) is a manual. Perfect because my wife can't drive it and she's only mine! Should I consider the auto so she can drive or be selfish again! 😈
  4. 2.7 vs. 2.3. I currently have the 2.3 for cost (Currently a little over 50k on my build).
    • I can't get gas mileage stats. Is there a significant difference in gas mileage between 2.3 and 2.7?
    • 2.7 only has 40 more HP and yes the 2.7 is more powerful but by how much? May not be by much (I'm going to pay dearly for this comment so please be gentle as you school me 😀.)
    • I won't say it. Ok yes I will. Did Ford not put a manual on the 2.7 in order to get that upcharge on the auto 🤔?
This page is my NEW obsession! So many threads and answers to my questions! Wish there was an easier way to find certain threads but thanks for allowing me to bother you guys like I'm annoying my wife and dealer. I'm really bothering them so now I have this awesome outlet!!

blue and sunkiss.jpg
are you getting a 2DR or 4DR?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4DR BL, Cyber Orange, Lux, MGV, 2.7 AT
NICE. my original order was: Area 51, BL, High Pack, MGV, 2.3, Manual but I noticed something about the Outerbanks... since I won't 'be doing much off roading. I could get leather, auto and the 2.7 and still be less than the BL.. I know I'd lose some off road options but I won't be using them... thinking about changing my order.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NICE. my original order was: Area 51, BL, High Pack, MGV, 2.3, Manual but I noticed something about the Outerbanks... since I won't 'be doing much off roading. I could get leather, auto and the 2.7 and still be less than the BL.. I know I'd lose some off road options but I won't be using them... thinking about changing my order.
I was all about the OBX from the get go then the interiors ruined that for me don't want cloth and the leather colors are a no, so jumped up to BL.

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to see your build on the WT. Did you end up in the low 60s? I'm the same way.. Area 51 was my choice and I was sticking with it... changing to Rapid Red.. to many A51s.
Sponsored