Sponsored

I'm going beardless for the first time in 17 years.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope the bet was worth it. Don't know if I've been clean shaven since I got out of the Army.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had mine several years when my kids were little. When the grey started to take over I shaved it.
It was a little shocking to the kids at first.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope the bet was worth it. Don't know if I've been clean shaven since I got out of the Army.
Haha! My wife has been complaining that it's tickling her a lot lately. And she bought me all the stuff on Dr. Squatch. I mean, literally ALL the products on the site at once.

She put the shave cream, shave bar, aftershave on top. I can get the hint. :ROFLMAO:

I had mine several years when my kids were little. When the grey started to take over I shaved it.
It was a little shocking to the kids at first.
My daughter will turn 31 in April. I think she'll be able to handle it. ?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine got shaved in 2005 when I woke up after a car wreck that only really affected my smashed face. Before that it was 2002 for HS Prom I had it for 3 years before that. I dont grow a beard for any real reason I just dont bother shaving for alot of reasons. Most of them lazy. Its also good to change if they ever find me!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got shaved in 2005 when I woke up after a car wreck that only really affected my smashed face. Before that it was 2002 for HS Prom I had it for 3 years before that. I dont grow a beard for any real reason I just dont bother shaving for alot of reasons. Most of them lazy. Its also good to change if they ever find me!
Well, Shane, I'm glad to hear you only lost your beard in that accident.

Beards are so ambiguous these days, but you know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life."

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never had the opportunity to grow one.

Since I was 18 I’ve always had a job that required respirator/gas mask wearing... I’m going to have to wait until I’m retired to see what all the fuss is about!

;)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've decided to shave off my beard. That is all.
tenor.gif

You can't shave the beard LOL!

I used to grow my November to Christmas. Then October to January. Im now 1-1/2 years into my beard (though I trim it once a month to keep the wife happy).

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since I was 18 I’ve always had a job that required respirator/gas mask wearing... I’m going to have to wait until I’m retired to see what all the fuss is about!

;)
Similar deal here. But after retirement, the beard tends to take on a different look. Kind of like cactus gray. I decided against cactus gray on my face, and always shave after a few days of old guy stubble.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

My favorite was always when the guards at the gate would tell me to go shave so that I was respirator-legal, but then almost no one would ever give me a respirator, or tell me where they were if I were to need one, or even really care at all. As long as I got rid of the 5 o'clock shadow they'd let me in. Stopped traveling a few years ago and haven't been clean-shaven since.

Ooo one time in Detroit they made me go shave and when I came back they all laughed at me because I looked like I was 12 years old. Like...that's exactly why I have the beard, dude.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only shave when I go out to the plants. Since we've cut nearly all site visits this last year due to COVID, I haven't shaved. beard is getting a bit long for my taste, but I'm too stubborn to shave it or trim it short.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I'm going beardless for the first time in 17 years. 20210122_080524

You can't shave the beard LOL!

I used to grow my November to Christmas. Then October to January. Im now 1-1/2 years into my beard (though I trim it once a month to keep the wife happy).
Too late! It's nothing more than 10 inches of hair in the sink!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

;)
Same here. Fire fighter and nuclear plant operator since 20yo. I will never have facial hair and I shaved my head with a #1 guard graduation day in 1999. Haven't been more than 10 days without a haircut since.
Sponsored