First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have an unscheduled FE Bronco. My email says that they anticipate my Bronco still being a MY21 (probs because it's FE) but that I won't hear an update until October. This is the closest I've felt to canceling since reserved day 1 and placed my order. Not sure what to do here.. anyone wanna buy my FE? Probs will sell for $3k to $5k over MSRP whenever it arrives. Disappointed I guess here.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3/5k Probaly won’t cover the taxes you’ll pay. Best to ask $30k over to be safe.

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could just let the dealer sell it and not worry about it.
Not to dive into the weeds.. I already had an agreed upon trade in with my Model S which is paid off. I was gonna get money back regardless and won't actually be paying taxes on the new purchase. Ultimately this means I have to shift my plans on the Raptor which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but would mean I need to figure out a new car plan for the wife. I dumped her Jeep, could get back the Wrangler route but im worried she'll wanna go the ultra expensive route and get into an X7 or Model X which worries me haha

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not to dive into the weeds.. I already had an agreed upon trade in with my Model S which is paid off. I was gonna get money back regardless and won't actually be paying taxes on the new purchase. Ultimately this means I have to shift my plans on the Raptor which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but would mean I need to figure out a new car plan for the wife. I dumped her Jeep, could get back the Wrangler route but im worried she'll wanna go the ultra expensive route and get into an X7 or Model X which worries me haha
392 wrangler? I bet you could straight trade the bronco into the raptor pay 0 taxes on that.

never mind just seen you’ll get the raptor first.

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an unscheduled FE Bronco. My email says that they anticipate my Bronco still being a MY21 (probs because it's FE) but that I won't hear an update until October. This is the closest I've felt to canceling since reserved day 1 and placed my order. Not sure what to do here.. anyone wanna buy my FE? Probs will sell for $3k to $5k over MSRP whenever it arrives. Disappointed I guess here.
What color and 2 door or 4 door?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is it a 2 door or 4 door

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what is the MSRP on it and what specific amount over the sticker are you asking?

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raptor peeps
if you got a line on a 21 Raptor or 22 Raptor PM me

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door
Lighting Blue
All black interior
Keyless entry pad
Engine block heater
Sorry, my husband won’t let me spend over MSRP, even though you’re just covering your costs/taxes. I’d pay up to $5k over MSRP. But he sells cars and won’t allow it.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door
Lighting Blue
All black interior