Sponsored

I'm here for the rubberized flooring and marine vinyl.. thought stream inside.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they split the difference and offer gray vinyl!
Give me two-tone: lighter gray down the center so your tender bits don’t get burned and darker gray on the bolsters to hide the dirt from getting in and out.
Sponsored

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the past I usually have spent extra for the more luxury apointed leather interior options but I really like the idea of the rubber flooring and marine vinyl.

Jacobpaul81

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Deserthawk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep I just want the Base model 4 dr with the 7 speed and vinyl seats, washout floors, and I would like the HOSS system, Sasquatch would be great but if it doesnt come with the manual, I just need the good shocks(I know who made them), and the lockers. I cant afford a Badlands model and dont want to pay for carpet I will have to remove.

Please Ford give me some options here.

Exactly what I want. Base model with vinyl seats and rubber floors. I love my Jeep Deserthawk but HATE the carpet and leather trimmed cloth seats.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the white interior was the only option for marine grade.
From your keyboard to Ford’s ears!!!! The dark gray with blue accents pictured earlier ain’t bad and I’ll take that but the other interior with those white, light gray/ navy seats with blue dash and steering wheel is one of the best looking interiors Ive ever seen on any car. Gotta have it!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly what I want. Base model with vinyl seats and rubber floors. I love my Jeep Deserthawk but HATE the carpet and leather trimmed cloth seats.
"DESERT"hawk..... hmmm desert=sand .... sand=stuck in carpet forever .... hawk= the bastard that came up with the idea of putting carpet in an offroader?

Could someone check my math here?

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still can’t get an answer if the active floor drains are still present under floors that get carpet (Wildtrak).
I could have swore that someone sad that they will all have the same floors and you’d have to remove the carpet and take out the permanent plug for a removable one. One question is what will the finish on the floor under the carpet look like?
Same. I've read this too but can't confirm.

Even if a trim only comes with carpet, it will eventually be possible to order the rubber floor from the parts department or maybe a repair shop. The only question then will be how hard is it to disassemble the interior to do the replacement yourself. Or how many work hours are required to pay a repair shop to do it.
I'd prefer it from the factory but if not, not a terrible route to entertain.

Did you see today’s answer from Ford? From the thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/more-bronco-q-a-from-super-cel-west.5125/

4. Will rubberized floors be exclusive to the Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition?
Rubberized floors will only be available on Black Diamond and Badlands.
Please no. Hope more is revealed when they talk about materials.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if I've seen a dealer add incentives to purchase the lower trims...

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been workin' and playin' in Ford XL trims for years. So carpet is out, vinyl flooring is in. Get the 2 seats recovered and it's a done deal. Bronco XL.
Sponsored