MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
flip it. You could do a cash free exercise. If you are willing to let the new buyer take delivery, you might be able to clear enough profit to buy your next four-door.

What are the specs on your two-door?
Base+Sasquatch / 2.3L / MIC top / carbonized grey. ~$38k MSRP

I would want to flip it if I could find a buyer beforehand so I didn't end up holding a bag. Not even sure what market price is for them considering no one has one yet. It's definitely a new situation to be in and I get to make a decision by August.
Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how old are your kids? mine are in booster (7 and 8), and told them, their problem, not mine :). now if u need the extra cargo, I get it.

OP
OP
MizzouBronco

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
how old are your kids? mine are in booster (7 and 8), and told them, their problem, not mine :). now if u need the extra cargo, I get it.
We're going to try to "start" a family next year.... sooo, gotta have that easy access for the carseat.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

fair enough, the tough years:) of trying to get babies in and out without waking them.
we're at the stage of yelling, get you damn seat belt on, we're late.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
flip it. You could do a cash free exercise. If you are willing to let the new buyer take delivery, you might be able to clear enough profit to buy your next four-door.
Do you folks really believe these Broncos have this kind of value? Sometimes ebay sales that are never completed and charity auctions cloud the picture. I think you would be lucky to recover the sales tax and ubiquitous dealer fees and break even realistically

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you folks really believe these Broncos have this kind of value? Sometimes ebay sales that are never completed and charity auctions cloud the picture. I think you would be lucky to recover the sales tax and ubiquitous dealer fees and break even realistically
TOTALLY DISAGREE .... there are people who would want a 2 dr without standing in line .... there is a market for it for sure

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the value is going to skyrocket. There's no way to know for sure until units start turning over. And even then, you won't have real "data". But once there are a few on the road, you are going to see some financially comfortable "enthusiasts" that just happen to be timing into a new vehicle.

And the fact that there will ONLY be a few on the road will drive the demand/value. Classic Scarcity Principle.

On top of having relatively few broncos trickle out this year, you will have the chip shortage and the used market blowing up. It's a little different for us because we are on this forum watching every detail every day. But there are plenty of consumers that don't even know about this vehicle or have heard something about it but haven't seen it. Right now, every buyer out there had to buy this thing blind. I expect demand to climb once there are a few of these driving around.

Also, this guy has a pretty good item to mark up. The $38k msrp base model 2-door with Sas is a hot item. It's a popular color. You'd have much more room for margin than a pimped out Badlands.

Those are just my thoughts and I could be way off. But we'll find out in the next few months! Yeah!!!

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Giving a dealership a free bronco to sell could indeed give them a stiffy
A year from now, it might. They would make more off him now if he doesn't take the 2-door.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been in contact with my dealer for over a month to change my order because I accienditally chose a 2door over a 4door and needed them to update it. I have communication records with two different people who said they would make the changes and today, I got my confirmation email for a 2-Door!!!

This is supposed to be a family vehicle and now, what can I do? A 2-door doesn't fit my needs... I'm pissed.
I'll take it off your hands. Seriously though. That sucks. I feel for you, but I think you'll still be happy!

OP
OP
MizzouBronco

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
I say you take delivery and flip it, but that's just me:

Bronco
I actually did reach out to the couple of listings on ebay to see if they were getting any traction on interest.

I don't mind flipping it and trying to help pay for my eventual build, but I feel like that's unlikely a realistic price point.

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe they can throw in 2 extra doors