First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious who else is having terrible taking ownership. My Bronco Badlands has been at the dealership for almost 7 weeks. I can't take possession until the recall for the airbag has been completed. But I cannot get a single solitary answer from anyone after more than 12 hours on g hold, multiple emails and now having to mail a letter directly to consumer affairs at Ford.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forum Jennifer. I'm sorry to hear about your Bronco being in purgatory. Myself, I haven't heard a thing on when the replacement air bags will be available. Hopefully someone here will come along with some information. Good luck. Many of us here are in some type of holding pattern concerning our Broncos. You are not alone.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome from Flowery Branch

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First of all, welcome to the forum, and second, welcome to the group that gets completely ignored by Ford. So there’s another thread where those of affected have been discussing and sharing info on this. I myself have done a lot of digging, as have a few others, and we’ve posted what we’ve found/encountered during it over there.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-held-at-dealership-for-airbag.26674/
Sponsored